Reviews for More Than This
anaBTRusher chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Awwwww I loved the alternate ending! The epilogue was kinda sad IMO...but I'm so glad Kendall and Jayla ended up together!
I loved this!:)
Pink Princess 777 chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Pink Princess 777 chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
omg I wanted to cry while reading this! but it was amazing!
Pink Princess 777 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
awwwww :'(
Pink Princess 777 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
awww! im mad at both kendall and jayla :p but good chapter :)
Pink Princess 777 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
wow! that was fast! I cant believe their relationship turned that way. I was expecting it to take a little longer but I know you want to keep this story short. yayy I looovee kendall!
Pink Princess 777 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
aww kendall's sooo sweet! I love how he's so supportive yet he mangages to keep their friendship mutual and nothing more than friends (:
Pink Princess 777 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
omg this chapter was sooooo sweet! I LOVED it! aww sad to hear that they won't be in a relationship. but yeah that would be pretty weird..teacher and student. sort of like pretty little liars..have you ever watched that? LOL I was cracing up when Carlos was like "dude you can get fired for that!" and kendall's like "it's not mine doofus" haha hilarious! goodjob :)
hedleyfaberdrive101 chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
This story is sooooo good! The ending was so fucking cute!
duke chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
OMG! I never though that jayla to be the wife!
BigTimeStarWars chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
DeniseDEMD chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Awww such a cute ending!
IheartKendall chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
My friend and I thought that it's a different girl..but when we saw her name my friend keeps on shaking me and she said "It's her!"... WE LOVE IT.. :)
Shadow chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
The alternate ending was cute!
ErinWallace98 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
i loved it! im sad it is over becuase i loved the story. keep writing because i love all of you stories!