Reviews for The Hostage Epilogue
New Guest chapter 1 . 3/5
What a beautiful piece, and what an amazing writer you are! The Hostage episode was never a favorite of mine, and I had always wished it had ended differently. I definitely thought there should have been more content to follow up on Dr. McNeil's feelings as all the events that took place circulated around him, his work with a particular patient, the traumatic tell-tale signs of trouble left in his cabin, and the threat to his dear Christy. This was so in character, and so lovely. Very in keeping with an actual episode, and a much more satisfying ending. Thank you so much!
Lonelygirl001 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I'll be honest, the Hostage was the one episode I hated the most, so I loved your story, setting everything better! It was wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Good story. Keep it up
SaiorseCatherineMichaelaHearn chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I'd love if you added more to this! Brilliant!
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Well done all the other ones I have read about this only add in a sentence or two and not much else. This was good and I can see Neil blaming himself for her being held captive.

I liked it. Thank you
writeallnight chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Love this! That episode is so good and this is the perfect tag to it! Great job!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Excellent
alittlepauley chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I always felt cheated by the episode, ending so abruptly. I think you really caught the tone of each person. Really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love this story-simple and sweet, totally in keeping with the characters of the TV show.
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Just as good the second time around. Ahh...that we all had a Neil Mcneill in our lives. And yes, our God never fails:)
ChristySue chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aaaaw! I love it! This is a great ending to that episode! I literally cried more than once while watching that episode! It was really intense! :) Keep the stories coming!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was a wonderful conclusion to an episode that I didn't really enjoy. It always left me feeling that it was unfinished. This would have been the perfect ending!
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awww...that was a nice one. Who knew an old scar could bring future kisses from our favorite mountain doc?

We DO have a God who never fails...He rocks! Thank you for sharing the gift He have you for writing:)
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is excellent! I'm a Neil/Christy fan and it saddened me to see Christy run and hug David without there being any sort of epilogue for Neil. You did a great job of filling in those blanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I really enjoyed this! I always thought that episode ended too abruptly. I think you should keep writing.