Reviews for Playing House
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I love it! Please put Roz in more of your stories.
iloveromance chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Awww... That was so incredibly sweet! Sorry I wasn't able to review this sooner but it was so worth the wait! I loved it!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
OMG, as much as I loved Niles and Daphne singing "Heart and Soul" to Alice, I cannot stop melting over the end of this chapter! I mean I should have seen it coming but still... Wow... And there's still one chapter left! I have a feeling I might be melting through the floor soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Aw, that is adorable! Just picturing Niles holding a baby is so sweet and I love how Daphne is so supportive of him and attentive to his feelings!
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This was excellent lovely ending Kristen
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Such a great ending! I love how in the end, they both got what they'd dreamed of for so long. Even though Daphne didn't know all along that Niles was the man she was waiting for, in that brief moment she realized, and it was priceless! Excellent job, as always!
leighann415 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Ok, wow, that was awesome! Too bad Roz's evening didn't go as well as N/D's did though. But everybody's so in-character here, I love it! :) Great job on another great story! Can't wait for the next one! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
What an awesome ending to an amazing story! I'm so glad you wrote this sequel, so thank you. It was really sweet, romantic and simply beautiful. I'm almost sad to see it end already, but this is perfect so who am I to complain? Thanks for writing this!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Love this chapter! So cute, the two of them singing and practically forgetting little Alice was even there. Then Daphne opening up about wanting her own family...and that leading Niles to confess his feelings for her! Awesome. I can't wait to see her reaction!
leighann415 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Aww, that was perfect! :) Too bad Daphne's thinking like that, but I can really picture her thinking that. And I love the "Heart & Soul" duet. Really great. :) Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see how it ends!
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
oh wow you can't leave it there! please please please update soon
BaronessBlixen chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
You were so absolutely right about them singing "Heart and Soul"! So fitting and so amazing - like I knew this chapter would be anyway. And I couldn't have been more right hehe I love how Daphne feels somewhat jealous of Roz, I think it totally fits. And the cliffhanger, I just love it, seriously. Extremely well written, as always. Hope you do continue soon, of course!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I love this! So cute with the two of them...Niles' so confused about how to take care of the baby, and Daphne just a natural showing him what to do. Adorable!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Awww...I love how we get to see both Niles' and Daphne's thought about the situation. Oh, and LOL the mention of Niles' flour sack baby! Love that episode!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
"Baby Talk" was a great story and this is already a great sequel! I love the idea of Niles and Daphne babysitting together! Cute!