Reviews for Sweet Poison
trumpee chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I laughed. Hard. lol good work
lumosincendio chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aw, I find this adorable Poor L. Never got to finish his cake because Light interrupted him -.- gosh, Light, don't you know to never talk to L when he's eating cake? .

Anyway, this made me smile :) good job.
Perryels chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
THIS.

My gosh. I never new L and cake had a...thing... going on. I am now an L/Cake shipper. Nice job!

Oh, and I agree with Rin5o. You should definitely do a Ryuk/apples one, or maybe Light/potato chips, Mello/chocolate Matt/videogames, or even Near/toys! That would be cool.
Quarried Times chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hahahah, this is awesome. Made me smile.
Rin5o chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Both L and Cake are amazingly in character! I loved the interaction! Would you write RyukxApples next?
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Dear sweet merciful lord. This is incredible. How did I never realize L/cake was canon? It's so obvious!

This is a brilliantly entertaining fic to read, and it's well written too, which is a bonus. Job well done.
KittyUchiha619 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
lol. poor L.
My PenName is Robin chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
. .ever.
Marshmallows Rule The World chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ahahahaha I laughed so hard while reading this. Then I reread it and died again. Thank you for writing this. You have successfully converted me... LxCake forever! Oh, are you going to continue writing stuff for this ship? Please do! Support L and his everlasting love for his beautiful Cake!