Reviews for Immortal Janto: The Full Series
SesshRin4ever chapter 128 . 6/29
hope ypu update soon!
SuziH-J chapter 128 . 4/10
Totally loving this story. Hoping you haven't finished with it and will come back intime to add more chapters. Would be lovely to see Ianto pregnant again and carry the baby to term.
SuziH-J chapter 113 . 4/10
So nice that Gavin & Rebecca came to see Ianto & Jack. Also lovely to know that Gavin's daughter is working for their company.
SuziH-J chapter 86 . 4/10
As much as Gwen is one of my least favourite people, I am glad that Ianto & Jack have decided to let bygones be bygones. I feel that if they didn't they would regret it when she died.
SuziH-J chapter 85 . 4/10
Firstly, apologies for not reviewing sooner. I have been caught up in reading this story. Was so nice that Ianto & Jack got to tell Fred stories about Owen & Tosh. For the first time in quite a few chapters you made me cry thinking about their loss. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
SuziH-J chapter 59 . 4/10
As soon as I read that they met in early 21st century & his name Andrew I just knew is was going to be PC Andy. How pissed would Gwen be if she knew he got trips in the TARDIS & she didn't. Lol.
SuziH-J chapter 10 . 4/9
Totally expected that from Gwen, she only sees what she wants to see, without thinking of consequences.
SuziH-J chapter 7 . 4/9
Loved their vows. And totally got the cake reference as I have seen the you tube vid many times.
SuziH-J chapter 6 . 4/9
Just love that they both had engagement rings for each other. So nice to think they will be together forever.
SuziH-J chapter 5 . 4/9
Have just started reading this series, am so happy that Jack & Ianto have reunited this early in the story & look forward to reading the rest of this series.
XMoonWolfX chapter 47 . 12/10/2016
I think the same, hate how people discriminate the love of a person
I love Janto chapter 128 . 9/18/2016
Everyone had a blast.
Even though they were trained by the Doctor, a group of kids did take everything from them.

Fred is Iantos' son, he will go far. Having Jack wrapped around all of his fingers help.
Fred and Cherise are perfect together, in quite a few ways.

Alexis knows them to well by know. Jack and Ianto are very glad that they trusted them.
FranArian chapter 128 . 9/18/2016
Still loving this universe of yours. Would still like to see Ianto actually be able to carry and have their next child at some point... ;}
sd4ianto chapter 127 . 6/2/2016
It is always better having someone by your side when you are going through the tough times. And Jack must have horrible nightmares after just the things we saw: him taken by the Master, and buried for 2000 years or so. It's hard to believe RTD just had him come back like nothing ever happened. Nightmares would be the least of it.
I love Janto chapter 127 . 6/1/2016
Losing Ianto is Jack's worst nightmare.
Jack is in the safest place, in Ianto's arms.
He might not ever share the dream, but Ianto willl be there as long as he can.