Reviews for A Charmed Primrose
serenityselena chapter 5 . 3/18
interesting story...
hope to read more soon :)
richardrobinsonjr chapter 5 . 1/23
I like her, I look forward to the claashes as she points out the evil Dumbledore and his followers wicked ways.

Richard Robinson
laceyhall1113 chapter 5 . 1/10
I loved itcant wait to read more!
wher chapter 6 . 1/2
um where is charmed primrose
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
I really don't want to hurt your feelings but this reads like a twelve year old wrote it. Your trying to make Primrose seem intelligent enough to be a ravenclaw, but she thinks like a young child. Her thoughts bounce form one thought to another and she is overly childish for somebody supposedly raised by the Charmed ones. She is told she's being sent back to the people who abandoned her and she doesn't even fight it. You seem to be trying to make her a strong female character, but she's not ACTING like one, she's acting like a whiny child who didn't get the last cookie. I'm sorry but your story doesn't make much sense. If your trying to have her be strong, fight. If your trying to have her be smart, don't have her ramble on about random shit. your just throwing to many things in her and expecting it to be good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
"My mom cried onto my dead." dad* Sorry but it's not even the second sentence and you have a misspelling. And I highly doubt that you would NOT tell a child that they were in the middle of a custody battle. At like what 15? I'm like 198% certain the judge would ASK HER OPINION. and considering her parents ABANDONED her, i have a hard time believing that they would ever win the trial. I really don't want to hurt your feelings, but this isn't shaping up to be much of a story. you have a huge plot hole here.
ASTRALGEEK chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
LET EVERYONE KNOW IF SOMEONE PICKUPS THIS STORY!
ibterismith50 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Write more?
Pikachu79 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
I hope that you well continue this story;)
Keena3105 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
will you be updating this again any time soon?
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
love it :)please update ASAP! xxSB0233
sharonpijl chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
hope you update soon! primrose is hilarious! love the story
Nashakell chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Enjoyed what you have done so far a bit disappointed that its so short but seriously I want to see another 30 chapters by the end of the month ATM your story like a politicians election campaign you get going and it's good then it stops and you feel letdown and cheated wright more you have my full interest in where the story is going
BookLover2401 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013