Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life
zajaacLulu chapter 40 . 2/16
Yaaay, Maddison! :3 Reading fics about them has been my biggest obsession for some time now and...after reading this whole fic, can I just say...two moments I completely and totally fell in love with:
In chapter 28, though that all situation feels ridiculously rushed, that scene when Mark comes back from Seattle and even though they're both angry and hurt, when Addie sees him, she just wants to run into his embrace. And he just smiles, stands in front of her and opens his arms. I could totally see Mark doing that! :)))
And then in chapter 30, how Ella is explaining to Brecken where babies come from. :D I mean, these lines just can't be more amazing: "Who's gonna help mommy have her baby?" "Probably Jake, but daddy's probably gonna say I don't want some other guy looking at my woman, so probably aut Nae." :D :D :D
Agrayson67 chapter 40 . 2/12
Great story.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
I absolutely adore ella! Funny chapter. LOVE IT!
living-daydreams chapter 37 . 9/29/2012
So I literally just read this fic all the way through again, due to the complete heartbreak I experienced during last night's GA premiere. I feel like a part of me is dead now too. So basically your fic is saving me. haha.
KBRC chapter 37 . 9/8/2012
the 36 reviews i owe you... and the 2000(at least) more you deserve! herculian effort my friend, and mush appriciated. Yay MADDISON.
oc-journey06 chapter 37 . 9/4/2012
I think this could be one of my favorite chapters yet...but I feel like I say that about a lot of these chapters. I'm glad that Ella found out the truth about her parents but I hate that it had to come in such a terrible way. I really hope that Mark and Addison will have more deep "parenting" conversations with Ella...and Brecken and Sommer too when the time comes.
Can't wait to read the next part...update soon please!
sara chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
love u
Red chapter 31 . 7/26/2012
Short but sweet, I'm so glad you updated! And you changed the photo, the other one is my fav addison/ Mark pic :( But i still lkove this and cant wait for more.
Ali chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
Loving it! Plus I like how we get a few chapters at a time or you update a few times in the week! I hate waiting, lol
whitmc04 chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
Just caught up on all the chapters. Really enjoying where this story is going. Love that Addison is able to help Sloane and not hold a grudge against Mark, and the hotness is excellent! Hitting the refresh button looking for the next update.
lorenalims chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
Haha Lexie viu kkkk
Very good :D
I need more about this story :D
oc-journey06 chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
i LOVE this story!
this chapter was especially hot and i hope to see more like it in the future :)
I'm glad that you brought Sloane in...i think that Addison will be really good for Mark & really help him with all of the craziness that is Sloane.
Can't wait to read the next part!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
i love the name Brecken...and i love that Mark and Addison have a son & a daughter. the scenes with all of the family were hysterical but i'm kind of excited for more scenes with Derek in the future...and how adorable is Ella...so cute!
can't wait to read the next chapter!
oc-journey06 chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
so great! i'm happy that they are getting married...i'm interested to see Derek's next interaction with either Mark or Addison (but specifically Mark)
Hopefully Ella will get to come home soon!
oc-journey06 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
okay you can't stop there...i have to know what happens next!
update soon (or like now please!)