Reviews for Strong Enough
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I rediscovered this after watching Damian Lewis in Homeland. I remembered it vaguely and found it on iTunes. I remembered liking the show and beings sad that it got cancelled. This was a great character study of the two of them. I believed this as well, that they were meant for each other because of their individual experiences, that they would find connection through them.

You did a great job with this. I enjoyed reading it.

Fave Part:

"I still have dreams about Pelican Bay. I wake up and it's like I'm still there. Can't breathe, can't move, the darkness is suffocating. Having the windows open helps a bit."

- I love that he reveals to help her.

In Charlie, she found someone strong enough to handle her issues. Someone who trusted her to be strong enough to deal with his issues.

-Perfectly expressed.
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
*Bursts into tears* I want them baaaaaack. Can you write more pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase? *begs* I gives you cake, ok?
You write them so well
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Two broken people, too broken for others, but whose jagged edges fit together and make them both, if not whole, then at least less damaged. You draw them very well.
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Such a sweet lovely moment "demons swirling around them in the darkness" and yet safe in the other's company. Nothing more needs be said...thanks for this
star jelly chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That story was absolutely wonderful! Both Reese and Crews were in character, especially when he was comforting her at night. Excellent job!