Reviews for Tiny Faces
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 3/12
love it
mysticmoon1331 chapter 7 . 2/4
brilliant story! seriously love it. any chance of more in this verse? a sequel perhaps? *super hopeful*
watlocked chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Loved it. Had an idea while reading it though - you could do a turn around with it here. Have Dean and Sam find and rescue young Alec and raise him as their nephew, or something. That would be interesting, I think.

I like the whole can't change the future aspect of it; it prevents a stereotypical feeling to it.
VerbaVolant chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Gotta love the Gabe Cameo, and that was the most important lesson to take from Manticore... a nice little crossover :D I also like your subverting of the ages of Dean and Alec.
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
this was beautiful! :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Very interesting, although I wish there was more to it.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Awesome. Loved your spin on the caretaking roles. Would have loved to have seen more Dean and Sam POV but it still reads good as is.
Bundibird chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
*Grin* I really enjoyed this. :) Well done! I'd love to see some flashes of their lives, maybe, between where the story finished and where the epilogue picked up.

Love Bundi.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Intriguing! I love the idea of flipping it around so Alec raises them. Well done you!

Bundi.
lilykep chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
This is a really good story. Are you going to write a sequel?
ObliviousOne chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man. Please continue this - I'm begging here. This is a totally adorable, awesomely backwards story, and I really want to know what happens next! Do they get the demon? Does Alec survive it? Does the whole 2009 thing from Dark Angel happen here too - and what does it change of canon supernatural?

Of course, I can't make you write it, and wouldn't if I could. But it would be so, sooo cool if you did.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Loved it! Very cute. Thanks for sharing!
Illucida chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I really liked this story. Any chance for a sequel? This was really good, and very refreshing. I would like to see more.
gabbygirl89 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
This was a great story! I loved it!
Midsummer chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
For once its Alec who takes care of his mini me. Hahaha, who would have thought of that?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »