Reviews for Tiny Faces
AJ Granger chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
It's kind of nice to see the flip side, even if there is less of Bobby since he's not usually someone that Alec would have relied on in the future. I like the epilogue with and adult Dean showing up to get Sam, only this time it's Alec they are trying to find. Good story.
lazybum89 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Great story! I hope there is more? Maybe?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
love it
mysticmoon1331 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
brilliant story! seriously love it. any chance of more in this verse? a sequel perhaps? *super hopeful*
watlocked chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Loved it. Had an idea while reading it though - you could do a turn around with it here. Have Dean and Sam find and rescue young Alec and raise him as their nephew, or something. That would be interesting, I think.

I like the whole can't change the future aspect of it; it prevents a stereotypical feeling to it.
VerbaVolant chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Gotta love the Gabe Cameo, and that was the most important lesson to take from Manticore... a nice little crossover :D I also like your subverting of the ages of Dean and Alec.
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
this was beautiful! :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Very interesting, although I wish there was more to it.
Xayian chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Awesome. Loved your spin on the caretaking roles. Would have loved to have seen more Dean and Sam POV but it still reads good as is.
Bundibird chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
*Grin* I really enjoyed this. :) Well done! I'd love to see some flashes of their lives, maybe, between where the story finished and where the epilogue picked up.

Love Bundi.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Intriguing! I love the idea of flipping it around so Alec raises them. Well done you!

Bundi.
lilykep chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
This is a really good story. Are you going to write a sequel?
ObliviousOne chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man. Please continue this - I'm begging here. This is a totally adorable, awesomely backwards story, and I really want to know what happens next! Do they get the demon? Does Alec survive it? Does the whole 2009 thing from Dark Angel happen here too - and what does it change of canon supernatural?

Of course, I can't make you write it, and wouldn't if I could. But it would be so, sooo cool if you did.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Loved it! Very cute. Thanks for sharing!
LucidKren chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I really liked this story. Any chance for a sequel? This was really good, and very refreshing. I would like to see more.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »