Reviews for Because I Love Her
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/10
Snow is mad that James didn't tell her he went to battle because snow is pregnant with emma
oncer4life2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
i love it
NickyM96 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was sweet. I'm a sucker for Charming/Emma moments.
Julielein chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very sweet! Good work!
Sci-fi Christian chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wonderful! I absolutely love this song, and the movie. The Swan Princess is one of my favorites! Ever since I started watching OAUT I always thought this song fight Snow and Charming! I believe someone needs to make a video to this song, just saying. I know I babble, sorry.
Anyway, great job! Loved it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yep... I def cried. Ha! :). Loved it. Please add more.
thistwinklingstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
oh how i love these kinds of stories. phenomenal job! this was so adorable! god, he's such an adorable daddy :)

on a more shallow note... i'm imagining Charming... in armor... going into battle... *swoon* ;)
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
SWEET! But warnig James never test a pregnt woman :} where did you getbthe luliby ,one for a wife how sweet! The show and you have a gift for making icons of true love seem like REgular yoiung married whout looimg the spiecccalnes of being fairy tale charcters :}
Laugher.Lover.Fighter chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh my gosh! So adorable, the lyrics are so sweet:) thanks for the dedication, loved it!
miley-avril chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I loved this! I can picture that happening. Great job, as always! :)
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awwww loved it!
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh so sweet. Tnks girl it was all great :)
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awwww I had tears! Snow was so sweet and James is such a dork but I loved every single bit of it! Thank u so much for the dedication! Love ya!