Reviews for The Kakarotte Factor
amcox1307 chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I hope you decide to update this again soon! Awesome twist to the Buu saga!
teiboi chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Awesome! Love ever min of it please update soon!
Hdluv chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
JESUS CHRIST
VEGETA THAT BITCH
BettyBest2 chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoy seeing Bardock. He's one of my favorite characters. I really hope you continue this, even though it's been ten years, but I really enjoy what you're doing with this. I would like to see how this plays out. By the way you should check out 'Congratulations! It's a Girl!' that's a really good girl-Goku fic.
ThePurityofSanity chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
...Quick question, what is the full link to the doujinshi? Please, space it out fully..
kitsuneluvuh chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
I sincerely hope you come and pick this story up again. It's wonderful!
DBZLover4Ever chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Great story so far! It's a shame it's unfinished... I really enjoyed reading it
NoLongerInReality chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
It's been just over seven years since this story has been updated. I feel this deep ache in my chest of sadness. I feel so very horrible that I will never get to finish reading this story.

It's been a magnificent read. The plot line is very smooth, and your ideas throughout the story stand out quite well. I truly enjoyed these nine chapters.

You most likely will never read this review, but I do hope that you some day continue this, and wherever you are, you are content and healthy.

Best regards, Momosa Loves
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
It's a shame this story has been abandoned so long. It's one of my favorites. Still, I hope you, the author, are happy wherever you are.
meow114 chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
awesome plz update asap :P can't wait until Vegeta & Goku action starts. i hope Goku re-trains and can become ssj3 again :P plz update asap :D
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
MAN! All the good stories are on Hiatus! *sits in a corner and pouts* ...
Eostra chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
And it's been over five years. It's a real shame - this is probably one of the best stories I've ever read. All the good authors never finish their stuff.
chibigoku4 chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
... *looks at Momo's review*... .;;

yes... i definitely agree... except it's now 4 years _;;
Momo chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
Well, I've read to this wonderful chapter nine, and come to the end, and am severely dissapointed.

Why am I dissapointed? Because it has been OVER three years and you have not update this story. I think it is a wonderfully written story with a good base line and wonderful thought and decent detail.

You should update this and try to finish it, it would do some good. I'd really enjoy being able to read this to its end.
kitsuK8 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
wow! this fic is exciting! im not one for the whole...vegXgoku..but i can read certainly read this one..its just so good! i just wonder what the heck is going on with all the saiyans coming back ...either im too slow to figure out why...or...i just over looked it or something...heheh o well! cant wait till the next update! wonder how veggie will cope with seeing paragus and what will happen when pic and goku run into the ...legendary hehe! update soon!

*loves*

ps. i love your long chapters! they keep me going!