Reviews for The Kakarotte Factor
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
Dragonball C Change
RPhysics chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
"...if you get turned into a hermaphrodite or something..." - How does Goku know what this is? And as somebody who could be considered such, it's always annoying to see people react so strongly to the possibility of being one (even if it's somewhat understandable).

That aside, interesting story so far. But I do wonder, if whoever turned Goku female could just zap so much muscle mass away, why bother removing/adding/changing so many vital organs and such?

(Also, I don't see why Goku has to be so much weaker. Most of their strength comes from ki, yeah? Surely his strength wouldn't decrease THAT much. But, meh, he still has ss3 and an unending source of sheer tenacity to beat any opponent so I can deal)
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Goku should get new clothes.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Magic was probably involved.
PixelezOtaku chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
This was last updated in 2003!
Unless you are dead,I don't think you have an excuse not to be able to not update!This story is soooooo good too!
amcox1307 chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I hope you decide to update this again soon! Awesome twist to the Buu saga!
teiboi chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Awesome! Love ever min of it please update soon!
Hdluv chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
JESUS CHRIST
VEGETA THAT BITCH
BettyBest2 chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoy seeing Bardock. He's one of my favorite characters. I really hope you continue this, even though it's been ten years, but I really enjoy what you're doing with this. I would like to see how this plays out. By the way you should check out 'Congratulations! It's a Girl!' that's a really good girl-Goku fic.
ThePurityofSanity chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
...Quick question, what is the full link to the doujinshi? Please, space it out fully..
kitsuneluvuh chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
I sincerely hope you come and pick this story up again. It's wonderful!
DBZLover4Ever chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Great story so far! It's a shame it's unfinished... I really enjoyed reading it
NoLongerInReality chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
It's been just over seven years since this story has been updated. I feel this deep ache in my chest of sadness. I feel so very horrible that I will never get to finish reading this story.

It's been a magnificent read. The plot line is very smooth, and your ideas throughout the story stand out quite well. I truly enjoyed these nine chapters.

You most likely will never read this review, but I do hope that you some day continue this, and wherever you are, you are content and healthy.

Best regards, Momosa Loves
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
It's a shame this story has been abandoned so long. It's one of my favorites. Still, I hope you, the author, are happy wherever you are.
meow114 chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
awesome plz update asap :P can't wait until Vegeta & Goku action starts. i hope Goku re-trains and can become ssj3 again :P plz update asap :D