Reviews for The Brit Next Door
asdfghjkl
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
... Toni... -_- *trying so hard not to laugh*
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
asdfghjkl Alfred, you baka estupido idiota dummkopf bendan.
Binnyford212 chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
This was very entertaining good job in this!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Wow I love the ending! I love what you did with this fanfiction. Thx for the awesome read!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
This was so cute xD I'm really happy for Alfred and Arthur. Yay! Great job with this fanfiction!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYY! SO HAPPPY RIGHT NOW!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
i cry so haaaard
sennychicken chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
THE FUCKING FEELS!
Karano chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
DUUUUUDE, THAT ENDING. I'M LIKE, DYING HERE.
You are a brilliant, brilliant genius. And holy cow how did they find look-alikes? But man, man, THAT WAS THE BEST FIN I'VE EVER READ. All the internets to you.
I am in love with the love in this fanfic. It was just...perfect. May I marry you?
England chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I love the ending right there. I would want to see that movie if it was real. π
AngelRuby235 chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Oh Wow! A worthy epilogue indeed! Cutsie! Thank u so so so much! Now ds makes the story complete! I am sooooo glad that finally they will be able to stay with each other for good...after everything that has happened they rightfully deserve each other:-):-):-) quite an adorable fic. Al and Artie was portrayed nicely too:-) nice work:-) Thank you and thumbs up once again for the hilarious dialogues!
AngelRuby235 chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Uh oh! A lot happened in ds chapter ranging from a fun-filled night full of dipping in the neighbourhood pool, a decent intro to the BTT for Artie to a passionate love-making followed by sweet confessions & finally a dreadful news of Al's departure! Awww! Why is life so full of ups and downs?
On a shorter note, the story was lovely, enjoyable bubbling with humorous dialogues and very sweet:-) Thank u very much.