Reviews for The Brit Next Door
Binnyford212 chapter 13 . 6/6
This was very entertaining good job in this!
Wow I love the ending! I love what you did with this fanfiction. Thx for the awesome read!
This was so cute xD I'm really happy for Alfred and Arthur. Yay! Great job with this fanfiction!
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYY! SO HAPPPY RIGHT NOW!
i cry so haaaard
sennychicken chapter 6 . 3/18
THE FUCKING FEELS!
Karano chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
DUUUUUDE, THAT ENDING. I'M LIKE, DYING HERE.
You are a brilliant, brilliant genius. And holy cow how did they find look-alikes? But man, man, THAT WAS THE BEST FIN I'VE EVER READ. All the internets to you.
I am in love with the love in this fanfic. It was just...perfect. May I marry you?
England chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I love the ending right there. I would want to see that movie if it was real. π
AngelRuby235 chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Oh Wow! A worthy epilogue indeed! Cutsie! Thank u so so so much! Now ds makes the story complete! I am sooooo glad that finally they will be able to stay with each other for good...after everything that has happened they rightfully deserve each other:-):-):-) quite an adorable fic. Al and Artie was portrayed nicely too:-) nice work:-) Thank you and thumbs up once again for the hilarious dialogues!
AngelRuby235 chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Uh oh! A lot happened in ds chapter ranging from a fun-filled night full of dipping in the neighbourhood pool, a decent intro to the BTT for Artie to a passionate love-making followed by sweet confessions & finally a dreadful news of Al's departure! Awww! Why is life so full of ups and downs?
On a shorter note, the story was lovely, enjoyable bubbling with humorous dialogues and very sweet:-) Thank u very much.
AngelRuby235 chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Oh my! Now Artie's gonna take revenge on Al! Hahaha! Serves you right, Al! Lmao! But the fluff here was also very nice all the same:-) good work, pal! Honestly!
AngelRuby235 chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Awwwww! Ds chapter has the ability of melting the toughest of hearts! Ds was the cutest chapter of all...ahhh! The fluff and mushy situation killed me! Matt's being a great bro too, as I see and the Italy bros and BTT helps yet again! Artie now come back to Al! He really loves you and not for your body, sweetie:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Awwww man! Artie left? Just like that? I mean the Bad Touch Trio did all they could to let the two lovebirds meet and yet couldn't do anything to stop Artie from leaving? Awwww life sucks! Now I feel horrible for Al! How I thought in the drama of the moment Artie would look back and see Al running towards him and how Art would desert everything and come flying into Al's strong arms...right where he belongs with roses or cherry blossoms in the background while all the others, the lovers of love cheer on...! Urgh! I guess that's what I get for imagining too much! ;-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Alright! First of all the UsUk emotional battle was good! Then the spamano was awesumazing here:-D "don't call the fucker a dickhead"! Lol Oh Lovi you sure love Tonio don't you? Gil's amazing here:-D oh well! When is he not? :-D but what I liked and enjoyed the most was the dialogues and conversations between the characters:-D nice work!
AngelRuby235 chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Now Artie has left his position as the substitute teacher too! Look what you've done, Al!
And whola! Den...I mean Matthias as 'the boyfriend' here? geez! Ho do ya like that now, Al?