Reviews for This Is The Right Time
guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I love the way you write Rachel and Quinn. Your version of the pair is both sweet and funny.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
love it and can not wait for more.
RikkuKashi chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Oohhhhh, more please! I was hoping that maybe these 2 would start considering adding to their little brood, after they spend some time with lola.
texican chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Quinn in a suit and tie sounds ridiculously hot. Thanks for that image.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
lmao, I really like this.

momo0424 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Damn... It would be really hard to leave the apartment with either woman dressed how they were. I know I would've taken either of them against the wall. Just sayin lmfao.
Rachel and Quinn doing their child-like activities is awesome! That's the kind of shit I do every night lmao. I'm more about the Mario Kart on the wii though.
Great chap Jay!
Fabraygron chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Great chapter! I adore the playful banter between Quinn and Rachel, it's refreshing to read. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
love it and can not wait for more.
CarolineSC chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Cute chapter as always, love Rachel coloring haha!
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Yay, so glad there's a sequel! I think a visit from Santana and Brittany is a must. Also where are the other glee clobbers, think you should let us know where they attire these days! Awesome job, keep up the good work!
drdj2006 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I really enjoyed the first story and i think this one is going to be so adorable. Im looking forward to more.
Thanks
DJ
Valerii.FaberryFan chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
haha :) It's always so fun to read your story. Look forward to the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
haha poor quinn...
Great chapter as always
chillrend chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Lol as usual Rachel is totally hilarious, poor Quinn she must be frustrated that got cockblocked twice a day
Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Rachel, always finish what you started. Poor Quinn. I feel her pain! Haha. :)