Reviews for Chances Are
Primrue chapter 29 . 4/5
Aaah! Beyond adorable! The hand-sign 'I love you' thing made me swoon!
Primrue chapter 16 . 4/5
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Primrue chapter 14 . 4/5
GAWD! The two of them will be the death of me, I swear. Adorable, amazing, thank you!
Primrue chapter 7 . 4/4
just...so...cute...
Primrue chapter 3 . 4/4
Oh lord, Hermione not wanting him to know is brilliant, because of course she would want to keep up the illusion of being like she used to be for a while longer! Man, this is looking better each time.
Primrue chapter 2 . 4/4
I'm just an incoherent jumble of excited thoughts right now, so I can't formulate a well thoughtout review, except for Aaaaahh, still loving it!
Primrue chapter 1 . 4/4
OH MY GOD I just found this and already loving it. Eagerly moving on to chapter two! Great job!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 38 . 2/14
What a wonderful story... loved it!
This was awesome and I hope you will make more like it!
JennieSki chapter 38 . 11/13/2016
I love love love this story. This has to be the 3rd time I've read it and I love it like it was the first time. It really feel the emotions of the characters and it makes me wish more than ever that Hermione ended up with a prankster. Thank you.
Binka chapter 37 . 11/13/2016
Excellent story, it resonates with me. I'm blind, and when i was young I fancied a deaf boy at school. He didn't like me at all in that way and of course nothing came of it, but thanks for showing me what could have been. It's nice to dream sometimes. Oh, and that last song, I think that's my favourite out of all of the ones you used throughout the story. I've always been a bit out of place, I prefer hot chocolate to alcohol, I'd rather read, well, listen, than go out, I like music to have a tune or convey a feeling rather than listen to whatever's 'in' at the moment. Anyway, I think I've got to be me is an excellent mantra for people like me when they're being pressured to be someone they're not just to make others feel more comfortable.
AnotherAddicted chapter 38 . 10/27/2016
Thank you very much for writing a Fremione fanfiction with an interesting plot. This story truly encourages disabled persons to overcome any disabilities and difficulties life throws at them. While I reading your story, I sometimes tried to block sounds and closed my eyes pretending to be blinded so that, at least, I can understand the Fred and Hermione's feeling at some point. Still, it's hard to fully understand them. I just know that it's must be hard and it will be harder without magic.

I love how the story ends. This is the first time I find a story ends with the protagonists being in a very old ages. Mostly the endings are in the same pattern, the couple send their children off to Hogwarts and live happily ever after with a good news about the new extension to the family. I have to admit that I'm not a fan of that kind of ending, so I always up for a story with sequel if possible to find one.

Thank you again. This story is brilliant :)
GhostDoor chapter 38 . 9/4/2016
I just found this story yesterday, and of course, binge read it all the way through. Absolutely beautiful, so heart warming beautiful. Thank you so much for this story, you're an amazing writer.
HPFremione21 chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
I can totally see the attack scene happening you dud amazing at that scene
veve.ve chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
HI! I just reread this story for third time! I absolutely adore it!

So I want to ask something...
I have been thinking about translating something into my mother language for quite some time. And I think that this story would be PERFECT for it!
I come from the Czech Republic, so the translation would be in Czech. We are little country, but we love Harry Potter. I personally also lived with Glee, so... you are something like meant to me :-D.
I want to apologize for not review before...i guess i was to scared to write in English :-) - not anymore.
So please, let me know, how do you feel about it. Of course, all the credit would go for you, I would be just the translator (I would send even the links, where i would publish the translation - but that is far away).
Im sorry for any mistakes, I could make it.

Thank you for amazing story and maybe for opportunity to give our nonEnglish readers another pearl of fanfiction. :-)

Have a nice day!