Reviews for Chances Are
HPFremione21 chapter 22 . 8/20
I can totally see the attack scene happening you dud amazing at that scene
veve.ve chapter 1 . 8/10
HI! I just reread this story for third time! I absolutely adore it!

So I want to ask something...
I have been thinking about translating something into my mother language for quite some time. And I think that this story would be PERFECT for it!
I come from the Czech Republic, so the translation would be in Czech. We are little country, but we love Harry Potter. I personally also lived with Glee, so... you are something like meant to me :-D.
I want to apologize for not review before...i guess i was to scared to write in English :-) - not anymore.
So please, let me know, how do you feel about it. Of course, all the credit would go for you, I would be just the translator (I would send even the links, where i would publish the translation - but that is far away).
Im sorry for any mistakes, I could make it.

Thank you for amazing story and maybe for opportunity to give our nonEnglish readers another pearl of fanfiction. :-)

Have a nice day!
lilyjen09 chapter 13 . 7/15
FYI, the senses don't get stronger when you go blind. You just learn to use them more because you have to. also, the guide dog isn't a GPS. I still have to know where I'm going to direct my dog, and only the handler is supposed to give commands to the dog, not friends/family, so when Hermione told Archemedies to follow her, Fred should have done that. :) Sorry for being picky just thought you should know. :) I like this story plot wise.
lilyjen09 chapter 4 . 7/15
This is an interesting story. The guide dog thing is inaccurate as of this chapter though, because the person and dog need training together with a qualified instructor, and the blind person needs to be able to travel independently before even being considered for a dog. Hermione couldn't just go get a dog... (I'm going back for my second dog in a month... check out Guide Dogs For The Blind, and feel free to ask me any questions.) :)
Da. M.F chapter 37 . 7/7
I can't believe it ended! It was so sooo good. I cried and I loved the characters, specifically the fact that you wrote about disabilities (which is something very few people do and can pull off as well as your did). I really hope your keep on writing because I was flabbergasted by your story.
Da. M.F chapter 29 . 7/6
This is so good! I'm crying here, damn it! I want a love like this, now. Your writing just captivates me 3
Nice story so far
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 38 . 6/3
When I was 16 I was diagnosed with a disease that left me physically disabled. It makes me happy to see how you touched on both the hopelessness it can make us feel, but even more importantly, the fact that no, it doesn't mean we're incapable of living just like everyone else. It's only been a couple of years since my diagnosis, so maybe I felt so drawn to this story because the emotions both Fred and Hermione felt are still somewhat raw to me. Thank you for doing justice to the disabled community through such beautiful writing.
Teriyaki Princes chapter 14 . 4/1
DAMN YOU ARCHIMEDES! ARGGGGH!
Teriyaki Princes chapter 10 . 4/1
You've put OWLS instead of NEWTS, and also an amazing story that's surprisingly not OOC at all! Though i am biased towards fics in the Fred not dead universe
cemmia chapter 37 . 3/23
Amazing story! Loved it!
fanficti0naddict chapter 38 . 3/4
omg so adorable! there were a few instances of inconsistencies and some grammar issues. at one point a whole paragraph was repeated. in the beginning you mentioned something about "since hermione went blind" ot was right after fred was released. you often used "hermione heard" or a variation of. those are all minor in the whole scheme of things. I adored this so much! such a novel idea! I love the fact that the twins knew sign already for their pranks. speaking of, what was the prank that happened with the cookie wager? I am favoriting this. Love so much.
ssdawning chapter 29 . 2/22
Now that was the best chapter ever! Fantastic descriptions and wonderful emotions conveyed.
I truly love this story!
readoholic chapter 20 . 1/21
i would like to point out that in America deaf people are in fact allowed to drive. my evidence to support this fact is that i am deaf and have a license as well as several other deaf people that i know. we may not be able to hear sirens but we are able to see the flashing lights.
E-man-dy-S chapter 4 . 1/12
Blind people aren't the only ones to use dogs as helpers. There are dogs trained to help people that are deaf. Just as there are dogs trained to help help people in wheelchairs, and Dogs have been trained for all kinds of special needs other these examples. It's a growing service, that has become very popular.