Reviews for Chances Are
karkarj93 chapter 38 . 10/11
I have always loved this story and re-reading it, I have grown to love it more. You are a very talented writer! Thank you for all the work you put into this story for us to enjoy!
Charmfeather chapter 38 . 7/29
This is an amazingly beautiful story. Wow. Thank you so much for all of the time, effort, and thought you out into this. Fremione warms my heart and this story did exactly that. I love it so much.
hallescomet97 chapter 38 . 7/8
I found this story years ago and read it and loved it. I just re-found it and reread it a few days ago. I still love it. This story is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing it!
Chameleonxx chapter 38 . 6/30
Wonderfully writtennnnn!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 38 . 4/15
I'm not really a fan of Hermionie and the twins, but that was a good one! Great work!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 24 . 4/15
their reactions are pretty normal actually, I'd be a little worried if they didn't act this way, let alone with a weakness too. Great work!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 20 . 4/15
finally caught a song I knew. And no, I don't think thet do drive ins in England, really bad weather, here in Australia we do! Not too many left now, but in the 90's, oh yeah!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 9 . 4/14
Go Hermionie! Haven't done any window climbing in years!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 8 . 4/14
well well well, I think anginina's going to be a little disappointed! Very nice!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 4/14
You handle a sensitive subject well, and since magical Britian seems to be set in Victorian britian they are not familiar with how close to a normal life one can live! I look forward to Mionie showing these backward twits how its done! One thing, will it interfere with their magic? Surely wards can be adapted to work like radar. Hermionies parents are dentists, surely they would know how nerve damage works, maybe they can help! Nice work, let's see what you do next! (oh if you're wondering about me, I happen to have some knowledge on this subject and am aware of how difficult it can be!)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/15
I just reread this story today, because I stumbled across it again by chance, and I remembered just how much I truly love it. It's wonderful and happy and sad and lovely and charming all at once. You really did a brilliant job with it :)

Are you planning on coming back to writing anytime soon? And do you know if Mya is? I haven't heard from either of you in ages, hope you're both doing well (the rest of your family, too!)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that this story is just as good, if not better, rereading it many months after the first time through :)
CapnHook chapter 38 . 10/3/2014
ASDJKFGHGDFHGDADJGHRLKSGHSGHSHKJHFADGF I LOVED IT! like really alot. ugh it was just so good! i mean it made me think about how often we miss things because we don't have things that make us look at life or stop, we don't have the pressure or stuff and we miss out on life and stuff and ugugugugughghguhg it was gooooooooodddd it was kinda really well done deep at the end but not like too deep all along and it was nice and started well and brilliant! i loved it sosososososo omogelijk veel en het was gewoon zo goed and like wowzers huhuhuh BRILLIANT
Random number generator chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
What about Hermione's parents?
The Good Child chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
you forgot that in the second book, Harry lit a firework in Snape's class.