Reviews for Chances Are
CapnHook chapter 38 . 10/3/2014
ASDJKFGHGDFHGDADJGHRLKSGHSGHSHKJHFADGF I LOVED IT! like really alot. ugh it was just so good! i mean it made me think about how often we miss things because we don't have things that make us look at life or stop, we don't have the pressure or stuff and we miss out on life and stuff and ugugugugughghguhg it was gooooooooodddd it was kinda really well done deep at the end but not like too deep all along and it was nice and started well and brilliant! i loved it sosososososo omogelijk veel en het was gewoon zo goed and like wowzers huhuhuh BRILLIANT
Random number generator chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
What about Hermione's parents?
The Good Child chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
you forgot that in the second book, Harry lit a firework in Snape's class.
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread17 chapter 37 . 4/28/2014
Very unique story! Love the Fred/Hermione :)
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Wow, this is an awesome beginning for a unique Fremione story! A few notable spelling errors, but I've never read anything quite like this before. I can't wait to get to the other chapters, so will make this review brief, lol.
hineko chapter 38 . 1/20/2014
I found this story extremely touching and completely believable. Even though Fremione is my absolute favorite ship, there are not a lot of fics out that that make the relationship believable. Your's most definitely made me believe and I thank you for it!
Maddilyn chapter 37 . 11/30/2013
Wow. Okay. Just wow. I don't even know where to start. This is literally the best thing I have ever read and now I want to go write something based off this idea because it is the best idea and I can't believe no one else has thought of it. Is that okay? I'll give you credit of course(: I've just spent the last two days reading this and I don't know what to do with myself now that it's over! I can't believe it's over, I feel like I could just go on reading this forever. You are an amazing author. And I don't say that lightly.
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 37 . 9/29/2013
This story was truly beautiful. It was deeply personal and moving. I really appreciate how you dealt with the disabilities. To focus on the positive and options open to them. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Almighty Short One VIP chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Near the end of this chapter there is a line that reads:
""HELP!" Hermione screamed again. She heard a siren distantly but it was fading away. Why did she have such bad luck?"

Sorry. Love this fic though. I just wanted to point it out and if it has already been pointed out, my apologies. Have a wonderful day!
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 37 . 9/7/2013
Aww, this story was so original and well written. It deserves 68278 reviews, amazing.
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 29 . 9/7/2013
He bent her ring and middle finger down while pushing her thumb out, her pinkie and pointer finger up. He pulled her hand to his chest, over his heart, and she melted into the kiss. Then, her heart stuttered as he mimicked the sign with his own hand pressed it over her own heart.

It was the sign for I love you, and he was pressing it into both their hearts.

He backed off on the kiss and murmured over her lips the words he had just signed. 'I love you too, Hermione.' Just, aww.
TheLadyJaye chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
"She heard a siren distantly but it was fading away" HOW? She's deaf!
WheelchairDiva chapter 37 . 8/5/2013
I've been reading this story since I found it yesterday (I'm a fast reader lol), and I would love to tell you what I thought of it all. I love how you made everything so realistic when you were dealing with the handicaps , as a handicapped person myself I applaud you for staying true to show the emotions involved with having a disability and for being brave enough to write about it.

Also I hope your cousin is doing well with her cancer, I will keep her and your family in my thoughts.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
This was beautiful and amazing:)
Beserked2 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Yeah, I usually wait till I've read everything that's been posted to review but I spent all of last night reading a Fic and I just can't do it two nights in a row lol.

I'm definitely coming back to read this though. Fred and Hermione are my favourite pairing, and I'm so happy to have stumbled across this Fic. It's the first one with them that I genuinely enjoy. There's exploration of their character beyond the whole bloody 'bookworm' and 'prankster' thing which is brilliant. You describe Fred and Hermione as so much more than that and you hardly ever use those labels when it comes to them and I appreciate that fact so much. You have no idea how psycho I've been getting when people continuously throw those words in every other paragraph.

But man, your premise is so bloody wicked! I love it, absolutely. I thought you'd just have Hermione deaf and deal with all that emotion but having Fred be blind as well was a shocker! It's such an original concept in the HP FanFic universe, I'm so impressed.

More than that though, I appreciate how you've dealt with their disabilities. Ive got blind friends, disabled family members and my entire family ( as well as myself) works with the disabled - not just IHC but all the sensory disabilities too. So I appreciate how... Tasteful you're being about that particular aspect of things. Just thought I'd let you know lol.

Anyway, I'll leave another review once I'm done reading the whole Fic, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut for that long haha.