Reviews for Safe and Sound
ObsessedKitsune chapter 20 . 6/14
I actually read this all in one day and I must say I love it! Honestly, it was very heartbreaking at times and there were times I wanted to throw my laptop at the wall, you know? Maybe go drown myself in some ice cream or something but it was very beautiful and inspiring. I am a sucker for Amuto though so I'm quite biased because they ended up together. Haha but you know it was very beautiful. Everything that Amu had to go through and the very real emotions left a feeling of such bittersweetness that I felt like crying! Even the happy moments left me feeling like crying. I love your writing though. Its very emotional.
xxhinamorixxamuxx chapter 17 . 5/25
I started reading this story yesterday and the more I kept reading the more I kept getting filled with excitement, thrill, and many more things. You did a terrific job so far on the chapters I read and I know the other chapters will be just as good. If you ever need help making a story I'll be glad to help you and give you ideas when you are stuck. Even though I am new and not used to this yet I'll be happy reading your other stories cuz I know they will be just as good as this story cuz the author is very talented and has wonderful imagination.
Melody chapter 1 . 4/7
This is AMAZING so far. I have gone through so many fan fics of "Shugo Chara" and others and have been horribly disappointed, but I am REALLY enjoying this one so far! Have you seen the anime or read the manga for "Vampire Knight"? I have gone through loads of disappointing fan fics for it and have been really frustrated. I really like your writing style, it's a bit like mine. my friends and I are working on a spin-off fan fic of "Harry Potter". Anyway, I'm wondering if maybe you would be willing to write a fan fic like this one for "Vampire Knight"? I would love to read more of your writing!
amutoaug252000 chapter 20 . 2/11
i know it made me sad in the beginning but really good story and I mean I full out balled out cried it was really sad in the middle but we know amu is a really strong girl and now she has her happy ending with the one she loves and all her friends and her new family who love her very much and I wish it would keep going on that way forever
amutoaug252000 chapter 14 . 2/10
i believe u are right with what u said each day is a new beginning to a new chance but sometimes it just might be the end of all things
random fan chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
i cried so many times! this morning, where i read most, i had tears in my eyes and had trouble reading from the sadness and beauty
random fan chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
i agree! go utau
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Such a cute fanfic! It warms my heart to see Ikuto be so sweet to Amu! :3
xAmuletDia69x chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Oh my story is so good. I cannot describe it. In short, it's beyond words. One of my favorite fanfiction stories. Always.
AmutoSparkle chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
I just love abuse
IkutaTsukiyomi1201 chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
I loved it! Best amuto story ever!️
MagicWriterK chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
OMG, I AM GOING TO CRY...GIMME A SECOND...ok, done. Wow. That was just beautiful. I loved your story, and your philosophical speeches that warms my heart. I have a song ringing in my head...it's a church hymn, and it has lines like "Be not afraid, I come before you always" and "come, follow me, and I will give you rest" and "know that I am with you through it all" along with this image of Amu and Ikuto holding each other's hands, with Ami cheering them along, and Midori and Tsumugu holding hands and smiling proudly down at their eldest daughter from Heaven.
MagicWriterK chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
I bet Amu went to the airport for him. -_-
BUT OMG YUI WAS THE FIRST JOKER! WAY TO THROW A PLOT TWIST AT THE END! AND I CANNOT BELIVE I PREDICTED THE CHARAS DEPARTURE JUST IN TIME!
MagicWriterK chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
I've thought so many times during this "Oh, her charas are going to dissapear very soon" but they didn't. I really liked this chapter, with how Amu was dealing with everything, and how well she's doing. But that last sentence really threw me for a loop.
MagicWriterK chapter 17 . 8/10/2014