Reviews for Safe and Sound
amutoaug252000 chapter 20 . 2/11
i know it made me sad in the beginning but really good story and I mean I full out balled out cried it was really sad in the middle but we know amu is a really strong girl and now she has her happy ending with the one she loves and all her friends and her new family who love her very much and I wish it would keep going on that way forever
amutoaug252000 chapter 14 . 2/10
i believe u are right with what u said each day is a new beginning to a new chance but sometimes it just might be the end of all things
random fan chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
i cried so many times! this morning, where i read most, i had tears in my eyes and had trouble reading from the sadness and beauty
random fan chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
i agree! go utau
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Such a cute fanfic! It warms my heart to see Ikuto be so sweet to Amu! :3
xAmuletDia69x chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Oh my story is so good. I cannot describe it. In short, it's beyond words. One of my favorite fanfiction stories. Always.
LoveRebel chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
I just love abuse
IkutaTsukiyomi1201 chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
I loved it! Best amuto story ever!️
MagicWriterK chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
OMG, I AM GOING TO CRY...GIMME A SECOND...ok, done. Wow. That was just beautiful. I loved your story, and your philosophical speeches that warms my heart. I have a song ringing in my head...it's a church hymn, and it has lines like "Be not afraid, I come before you always" and "come, follow me, and I will give you rest" and "know that I am with you through it all" along with this image of Amu and Ikuto holding each other's hands, with Ami cheering them along, and Midori and Tsumugu holding hands and smiling proudly down at their eldest daughter from Heaven.
MagicWriterK chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
I bet Amu went to the airport for him. -_-
BUT OMG YUI WAS THE FIRST JOKER! WAY TO THROW A PLOT TWIST AT THE END! AND I CANNOT BELIVE I PREDICTED THE CHARAS DEPARTURE JUST IN TIME!
MagicWriterK chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
I've thought so many times during this "Oh, her charas are going to dissapear very soon" but they didn't. I really liked this chapter, with how Amu was dealing with everything, and how well she's doing. But that last sentence really threw me for a loop.
MagicWriterK chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
...:(
MagicWriterK chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Uh...I'm glad Yui and Motoki, not to mention Amu, are alright, but now Tsumugu is going to commit suicide...
MagicWriterK chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
O.o...Yui and Motoki are going to die, aren't they? *sobs*
MagicWriterK chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
I loved the part where Amu came to Ikuto's high s hook! That was priceless! I bet it was like
Girls: What date?! Who was that?!
Ikuto: Her? Oh, she's my girlfriend. *smirks*
Girls: 0o0
And I just adored your little philosophical note at the end!