Reviews for Those Three Words
Icreatemyself09 chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I was literally sobbing at Ashley telling her to get up. Ugh, very beautiful and fire whoever threw onions in your story. Totally unfair.
HaleNewfound chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww! What a weird and totally Garrus thing to do. The way you wrote Garrus proposing was absolutly adorable! Keep writing and posting and I will keep reading and commenting.
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I seem to be dying due to a fluff overdose... P
Thunz chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Amazing. The whole thing.

But that last scene? It gives me such joy to see two characters that I love have such a happy moment together after everything that's happened to them.

Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was absoloutly the most precious thing ive ever read, you write romantic drama beautifully and dont you dare let anyone tell you any different. I'm not a member of this site but if you have any more Shephard romances like this i would love to hear more from you. My e-mail address is
TGee chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LOVE THIS! Seriously, this was just written beautifully.

Thank you!

TG
Es.Murie chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was beautiful. Definitely sickeningly sweet, but I don't know a single part of the shakarian romance that wasn't. You're an amazing writer. This gives me closure.
Heather Lea chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
aww, Just what I need after losing all my tears for those EC endings. Thank you for this sweet little fic.
Raieyana chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh, I loved it!
This story goes a long way to filling in the remaining blanks with the EC ending - and far better than I did with headcanon. Thank you for posting -