Reviews for Year of the Sun
videogamenerd101 chapter 2 . 4/14
This was so hilarious. But for God's sake, yes, Natsu, it is like you guys are a family because you guys are meant to be a family. JUST PROPOSE TO LUCY ALREADY AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 4/14
This is really good so far! I like the idea of Natsu being a father. And I think I have a good idea of who the mother is. ;)
MixBerkaan chapter 11 . 3/5
I loved you're story! Not only was it well written (plot and grammar-wise) but it was also amazingly unique and refreshing compared to so many of the other's in the Fairy Tail category. Keep writing, and I look forward to seeing what you do next!
The guild should have been watching
feather flyer chapter 11 . 2/16
Oh my gosh, it's such an amazing story! It is so cute. :3
mXDaForceXm chapter 11 . 1/23
Awesome...
mXDaForceXm chapter 9 . 1/23
Kinda wish it went Lemon :3 That Line was a good way to break the Tension and I'm happy they finally got there XD
MWEH chapter 11 . 1/6
Such a cute story, loved it!:)
MWEH chapter 4 . 1/6
OH MY MAVIS! (as Ive seen in other FT fanfics)
But really, I love this :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
This was an amazing story I was hooked on the first chapter
and not stoping since thank you for your hard work and detication
I hope I will read more of your work in the future
Everything In Its Right Place chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
This story was really sweet. Believe it or not, I've kept myself awake tonight while breastfeeding my 12-day-old baby by reading it. Super cute. Thanks for writing it.
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH! THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFUL STORIES I'VE EVER READ! Thank you so so so so much for writing it, t'was beautiful! I loved it so much! I really like that there was no, what's the word, disasters in the story. Like somebody trying to take Haru away or anything. It was just a really nice story about them raising him and becoming a family. Although I wonder what happened to Happy hahaha poor cat! Again thanks for writing and I really enjoyed it!
-kitty .
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
i loveeee this story and i understand why lucy cry in this chapter, being a mather is the most tired thing u know, and sometime is despressing, i took care my nephew for a month with my lil sister, and hell, that time i tought that the man who under istimitate the house wife job is have to send to the hell, its super tired and despresed, but once when we see the baby peacefull sleep or the baby smile, all that tiring and despressing thing gones, i love my nephew :)
NaluLove chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
" chaste kiss that made his chest squeeze almost painfully in his chest."
isiswild chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
by far the best fairy tail fanfiction about Natsu and Lucy I have read so far :)