Reviews for Battle of the Bands
Clever neko chapter 13 . 5/12
I love your fanfic. when I read about my pairings hooking up it really makes me feel good. I love what you did with 'replay' it was so clever. now if only I could get hiro mashima to put this in the real fairy tail... *laughs evilly*
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 2 . 4/22
love the music choices and the story was amazing! Keep up the good work!
TitaniaTargaryen chapter 22 . 4/13
This had a good story line but felt really rushed.
lavawings chapter 22 . 4/5
Squeal? Yes, no, maybe? PLEASE MAKE A SQUEAL!
Kaleidoscopical chapter 8 . 3/29
SHIT IT'S OVER.

I STILL LOVE IT
Kaleidoscopical chapter 5 . 3/29
ALRIGHT, JESUS, I PRESSED THE DAMN BUTTON! ;)
So, when I'm cooking up a NaLu fiction, I read this and died.

In essence, it's amazing. MORE
Mira And Lucy Are Assholes
You from Ireland!?
Blah chapter 22 . 3/29
It's been so long I don't even remember how I got here...
ThaHufflepuffYoshi chapter 22 . 3/29
Noooo! Why is it already complete?! ( It was awesome! /Yoshi
ciaoallo chapter 22 . 3/28
continuation?
Moi-Master chapter 22 . 3/28
... So short... ;-; need moar!
ThaHufflepuffYoshi chapter 5 . 3/28
Hehe! I know that it doesn't make any sense to review on a chapter soooo far back... But I just have to comment this:
It's probably only me and some others who understands this, but it's really funny and amazing how they/she chose Swedish out of all languages! What I'm saying is that 'Va Fan' actually is swedish... (from "What the Hell")
Katiyasha chapter 21 . 3/1
OMG! Its been A-M-AZING SO FAR! Please update soon because i would really love to read more of this fanfic! Please update soon!
NaLu x Buckets chapter 21 . 3/1
YOU PROMISED YOU'D WRITE MORE SOON! LIER! I SKIPPED PERSONAL SOCCER PRACTICE TO READ YOUR STORY AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANKS ME?! UGH. LIFE RUINED. But I'm serious. My parents think I'm down in our basement, working on my first touches when actually I'm reading yOUR GOD DAMN STORY WHICH YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN 6 MONTHS! Okay. Woo, deep breaths. But please, get your ass back on fanfiction and update your stories. I need them /)*u*(\ Okay, that is it. Hope high school is treatin' ya well :) (#CompleteChangeInAttitude) UPDATE SOON!
xx