Reviews for Under the Influence
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
LOVE IT!
darknesse13 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
This is actually one of the best drarry stories I've ever read. I love all of your works actually / hope you update soon :)
GrisLife chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
Thank you for this story. I started reading it at the start of the week and could not stop thinking about it. The characters are so well described, their emotions. Draco and Harry are amazing.
The plot is just so good!

Can't wait to see if the Gryffindor or Slytherins will ever know or if he is really going to die...
Please don't forget us and keep updating.

I reopened this account after 5 years just to write you this review!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Please?
julsa chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Hey love your story :) Great banter between your characters x
Messing Around You chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
looooving! pls update soon!
Messing Around You chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Omg how they can be so cute *-*
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
This is great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Oh... the most heart-rendering use of imperio :(
Randy chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Its funny how no one mentions that Draco was the one who poisoned Ron. Ginny is right though Draco IS a Death Eater and always will be.
smak978 chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Yay! please, please, please post the next chapter!The cliffhanger is killing me!
Echo Vanity chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
I missed the last few chaps of this so decided to re-read the whole thing...It's even better than I remember! You're writing is flawless, your characterisations perfect. This entire thing is sweet and funny and occassionally heart wrenching and anxiety inducing (NOTT IS SO EVIL OMG I WANT TO PUNCH HIM SO HARD) and its just so perfect. I love this to pieces!
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Poor harry and draco. Makes me so sad :(
Princessmelodina chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
NOTT IM GONNA MURDER YOU A HORRIBLE DEATH!
draco you can do it! Fight for Harry!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
I hope they get together soon, since I really despise Harry or Draco with anyone other than each other.