Reviews for curse you Kyoya
bug chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You shoud keepwrightingg. This story its relly good so far and i wont to reaad. More.
KuroAlice chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
it's some what interesting! PLEASE CONTINUE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW!?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I like how someone finally mentioned Soul's family! Just try to keep Tamaki in character if you can(like mention his overdramaticness to brighten up story). Also try to not rush storyline.;):)
hpfan10101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
there are no paragraphs, almost no puctuation, and do you always write leaving words out? (sorry for sounding like english teacher, but it drives me crazy)
take the purple pill chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Haha you should continue this has potential.
BlizzardNight chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Not bad... The only problem, it's one giant paragraph. Continue!
justanotherkiller chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
when typing dialogue you should start a new paragraph each tim a new person speaks for example:
''Hi'' said person one
''Hello'' replied person two
''how are you?'' asked person one
oh and maka would be in class 2A since the ouran classes are based on grades and shes super smart
sorry please dont think im flaming this is just constructive criticism because i think this story has real potential and i want to help make it the best story ever _
MEAM-neko n.n chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Jijie poor soul n*
I wonder what the ohshc will do when they realize he's been living asva "commoner" xD oh i wanna read the next part! I hadn't read a crossover between these two series that exploted the background of soul, i wanted too please update as soon as you can
Also as a ...kinda tip, i'm not an expert or anything is just my opinion but, you could separate more like paragraphs so it's easier to understand while reading it
kibalover213 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012