Reviews for Teachers 3: Dominance and Submission
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is beautifully written, I think your best piece on this website by far. You've used a more extensive vocab than usual, and you both started and ended it excitedly.

I love the way it ends especially. The smut scenes were hot and fun to read, and you characterised the Marauders (disregarding Peter of course) brilliantly.

I really think you should write more pieces like this. Thanks for posting such an adorable one shot!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aww. This was awesome.
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
i can not even begin to express how grateful i am that peter was not included. that would just be extremely disturbing
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Loved it!;D;D

I just have a (or perhaps a few) question(s) about the ending: "Evening found Sirius fast asleep and wrapped firmly around a hot, sweaty body, he muttered sleepily with a small, content smile; I love you." Who was that body? James? Is Sirius and James in love? Is that what makes Remus a little sad? Because he isn't a part of it?

Anyway, I enjoyed it immensely
Laana chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
hot.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow! Again, so hot! I read this before but had to re-read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love this story and all of the others! They're extremely well written. There was just one thing I doubted, not to be rude. I'd like to think that Sirius wouldn't be quite that submissive. But, of course, I loved the part when Sirius showed James who was boss. :) Great stories! Please please please make another 'Teachers' edition; I'm beginning to think I have an addiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hello, I usually don't leave reviews because English is not my first language and I tend to have mistakes, but this story was just amazing. I read today the three parts of Teachers and I loved them. And the end was perfect! I love Sirius/James and how they love each other. Your submissive Sirius is interesting, and I liked that you put in the part about his family and his brother, in the second part. I honestly believe that the Black family would be mad enough to do that. I liked it so much that I want you to make another part! I know that now that Remus learned the story should be over, but I really want to read about Sirius and James realising their love. Yes. Please.