Reviews for A Beautiful Mind
My godtiss this had me questioning existence and reality. I didn't know what was real and what wasn't, this was bloody brilliant and fantastic! I absolutely loved this!
DisappearingKangaroo chapter 1 . 6/19
Aww! I loved this story!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 1/10
The only part I didn't get was the doctor claiming not to see and hear John... I mean, either he only wanted to torture Sherlock by that point, or he was the crazy one! Also, I so wanted John to punch him when he began talking down at Sherlock, about lying and being sick... I would have!
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
God damn it! I'm not crying! You're crying! Shut up!

I loved and hated this. Loved it because it drew so much emotion from me. I also hated it for the same reason. But I'd hate to love it an I'd love to hate it so...

Well done, well written, it flowed, it carried, it moved.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
So glad you posted it. Well done and a perfect tale.
becgate chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Awesome story. ..i loved it ! ! It was believable and not too AU, but I love those AUs as well.

The only thing that was confusing was that Mycroft had met John, kidnapped him, and threatened him just like in ASIP. So why was he with the Dr that thought Sherlock was schizophrenic. Mycroft should have known John was real and also known his family. If you take out that part of Mycroft taking and threatening John, then it makes a lot more sense that he would agree and help the Dr try to help his brother's newly developed schizophrenia. Because Mycroft would not have ever seen John on cameras. Unless the Dr was diagnosing and treating Sherlock for schizophrenia without Mycroft's knowledge?

Anyway, I still loved it and I'm favoriting this great story! ! A sequel would be fabulous! !
Astrido chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Nice story. I like it very much.
Cheers
Yuura
randomKittyX3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Loved this!
The Witch of The Underworld chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Awesome! Totally loved it!
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I love this idea, it's a very different 'what if' and I like those. The only thing stopping me from adding it to my favorites list is the swearing. Is there any chance you could post an edited version? I really didn't see what the swearing added anyway so I don't think it would suffer at all from it's absence.
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh wow! This had me in tears, man..., I can't really form a thought now, need a little time to cope with this.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I gasped "Oh shit" so many times during the duration of this frankly fantastic fanfiction. I... it was-IS amazing and I loved every second of it. Thank you so much for writing this.

Raxi
Yuval25 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
A beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it. I liked your take on Sherlock's mind and how he deduced. It felt so fast and true to the series. Mycroft's character is believable but I can't ignore the fact that he really should have known to look at Harry's family members' names.
For a moment I thought Dr. Hawk had been an apparation. He seemed unreal, somehow. Evil, but in a reserved sort of way, like a figure in a nightmare, something you fear but doesn't make sense and you don't really notice it doesn't make sense. It added to my experience as a reader and I felt all the more how Mycroft's mysterious ways work. That doctor sure seemed the type Mycroft would hire.
I liked John's character a lot. He seemed so real and was easy to connect to. Sherlock's character as well.
I was overjoyed that you wrote a part in Clara's point of view. It fit right in and wasn't too short or too long. Perfectly measured. I liked it.
I would have liked a part to be written from Mycroft's point of view.
Could you please make a sequal with Sherlock's acclimatization to his job, and what Donovan and Lestrade thought of him? I would really like it to be in Lestrade's and Donovan's points of view.
Thank you for this interesting story. And I'll keep an eye open for that sequal, eh? :)
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was nice!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
very very nice! I liked the BAMFness of John though it did take a bit of suspension of disbelief for me to believe no one had seen him and he was invisible to Mycroft.