Reviews for Different
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very interesting indeed...
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is really lovely :)

I think idea of not-Gryffindor!Potters would be something quite interesting to see in Hogwarts. The idea of the child of a Potter and Weasley who isn't in Gryffindor would undoubtedly be odd and unearthly.
the conversation between Lily and the Hat was lovely, and i really liked the mentions of her feelings [She sighed, thinking that maybe she was destined for Gryffindor, after all.]

This is very well written.
Well done! :)
Graciexx chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
loved it!
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
We must have the same head canon when it comes to Lily because I see her as a Slytherin as well. I think this fanfic tells exactly why I think that. I also like how she wanted to be different because she's the youngest in such a large family. Overall, this was well written and I enjoyed it. :)
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Where's Albus? Other than that...SlytherLily. Nice.
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow! That's just how I picture Lily usually! This was amazing and gorgeous and just plain awesome! I think some of her aunties and uncles will be shocked, but George and harry should be cool with it, Charlie too. Bill wouldn't mind, hermione certainly wouldn't. Ron would just cry...well...not cry but...her cousins would probably make a massive load of fuss at first but get used too it. Just what I think anyway...
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Great one.
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I *love* the idea of Lily being in Slytherin! I totally imagine her wanting to stand out from everyone else. And I agree that Harry could likely pass on some his more Slytherin traits to her.
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oooooh, a Slytherin Lily! I don't think I've seen that idea before, but I rather like it! (Though that's probably mostly down to the awesomeness of your story, haha!) I can imagine her feeling a bit like that, actually - already totally in the spotlight, but desperate to stand out from her family. If I got the right end of the stick, haha. :P Anyway, as always, that was very well written, no mistakes that I saw, and just generally a great story! Well done. :)
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like this Slytherin version of Lily and how she's different from her family. I love this line, "What does Lily Potter have that her cousins don't?" It just proves how unique everyone thinks she's going to turn out than her family. It was well written as well.

So, good job!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Slytherin!Lily is an interesting thought. It fits in with the 'legacy effect' because who would expect Lily to be sorted into slytherin. The discussion between her and the hat was quite deep and I liked how the hat sounded a bit lazy and cool about it. It must've gotten tired of sorting all of those Weasley-Potters!

Great Job!
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Eeeeeee! *Slytherin!Lily squeals* I adore Slytherin!Lily, so of course I was going to love this ;) I think you did an absolutely incredible job of showing the way that her family has affected her - from being overlooked as the youngest cousin to not wanting to be in houses with her family members - and it was really a bit sad, but the ending was incredibly uplifting, I thought - I hope that Lily /can/ be her own person!

I'd love to see a continuation of this, or more from you from Lily's perspective at some point... *hints* *Smiles winningly*
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww, I like the thought of Lily 'breaking-the-mould', and how until she put into Slytherin she hadn't even thought of being different.
Only thing, though, was that McGonagall had retired sometime before 2017, so it would be more likely to be Neville doing the sorting.
Other than that, this was really good. :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hahaha, I love that Lily is in Slytherin. I'm sure her parents must have been a little bit surprised that their only daughter was put into Slytherin. This was well written and well thought out. Good job!
owluvr chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Normally I don't have Lily Luna in Slytherin, but I always love seeing other people's characterization of the NextGen characters, and I am open to pretty much any characterization of them. I agree with you that she would have inherited her father's Slytherin-esque qualities, and she could've easily been in Slytherin. I also like how she wanted to be different-because with so many people in her family, it's so easy to blend it.
Hatstalls from Pottermore-I thought it was very very cool how you incorperated that in so perfectly you could barely notice. I'd also like to say that Pottermore RULES! Also, great job!