Reviews for The Great Cake Caper
reader82 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was so cute. I loved it. Thank you!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
lol nice a mini Caffrey carrying on the family legacy XD
Maxine Ridde chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awwww!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh my gosh, this story is adorable!

Gotta love mini Caffrey :D Plus, Uncle Peter and Daddy Neal is just too sweet for words :)

And I loved the:
"Well, the piece you gave me was kinda small. More like a half a piece, Uncle Peter. I just ate the second half, so that makes one, right?"
"Who's been teaching you fractions?"
"Uncle Mozzie."

Of course Mozzie did :D

lol, and then Peter trying to help the kid cover, awesome!

Definitely going into my favorites!
Skyline Violet chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
One of the...Best. Endings. Ever. :)
Arches67 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Liked this.
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved it!
Love82 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was very sweet. Of course Peter would be a pushover for Neal's son. :) I love Neal still being Neal and hiding extra cake in the freezer. I also love how much Neal's affection and love for his son comes through.

You should write more in this verse. I have never been that into kid!fic but I love these family type stories. We can always use more fluff. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww... this was so good. I could so easily picture "Uncle" Peter babysitting for a mini Caffrey, and letting the kid get away with stuff! I think Neal would make an awesome Dad!
Stroma chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is a great story. Love the fact Peter is covering for Aaron.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very cute and sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really sweet and nice. I love the thought that someday Neil's live turns into a settled direction, he's having a family and still the friendship with Peter

Reading it feels just like a good slice of chocolate cake - hope the calories won't last on my hips...
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 6/29/2012