Reviews for Untitled Love Hina Crossover
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
RANMA-RANMA-FAN chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
KEEP RITING
madcat08 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I liked the fic. Its rough but I think it holds alot of promise.
Wyrm chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Interesting beginning. It does seem that you're sort of shoe-horning Ranma into Keitaro's shoes, making him a second year ronin trying to get into a particular university for the girl of his dreams. But if Ranma interacts with the Hianta crew differently from Keitaro, leading to a divergence from the Love Hina cannon, that shouldn't be a problem. If he eventually gets into Tokyo U and maries Naru, though...

And a nitpick: if Ranma is replacing Keitaro in this story, it's probably more of a fusion than a crossover; a crossover would have Keitaro as landlord of Hinata Sou, with Ranma and company thrown in.
Jaywild1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
More please these are great stories.
MisatoKitty chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Nice :) I like the opening scenes better, probably because that's not shoe-horning Ranma right into Keitaro's shoes... but as I say below, that'll need some more fic to know if that's going to be any kind of problem... there's not enough of the Love Hina setting to know if Ranma will settle into the role seemingly created for him here... I'd suggest not following the LH canon so much. Pick and choose what suits the Ranma character better.

But not being privvy to your thoughts, I might be thinking in different directions to where you're going ;

Would like to see where this is going, it just ends a little too abruptly for my tastes.
pouji chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Screw replacing Keitaro w/ Ranma

Keitaro Ranma!

they're a perfect couple!

anyway, you're gunna need a bigger deviation in order to let us know how

the fic will go.

try not to go too canon with the 1st impressions

Ranma ain't Keitaro definitely have them meet, just in order to get the

differences straight.

Have Ranma Keirtaro sort out they're problems together

Have'em switch they're luck w/ girls

Let Keitaro have a female cousin that's totally safe.

Have Ranma character bash

By the sound of things, Ranma is the main chara.

If replacing Keitaro, the only thing Ranma adds to the role is asshole

hopefully Ranma is a little older/wiser... nah!

7/10 he'll go stud and wax them all
Joe Fenton chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Not a bad start... not enough has been done yet to make a real review. This is the most common kind of Love Hina crossover I have seen - replace Keitaro with Ranma. Yes, Truth was the best so far, even better than his own sequel, Love! Hopefully, this will grow into something that can stand with it.
Tonyloco chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
I know that this is supposed to be a rough draft, but it looks more like a retelling of the beginning of the Love Hina series again with Ranma instead of Keitaro.

There's a lot of potential in a Ranma/Love hina crossover, but I think that you need to make this story more different that the Cannon Love Hina.