Reviews for Harry Potter and the Faces of Fate
rigger42 chapter 10 . 6/15
Wait. Was James chaser or seeker? Lol. I love your insistence that the world should make sense. I totally agree but of course this WAS the school that kept hiring the worst and deadliest teachers possible.
Toraach chapter 12 . 4/30
Evil Neville , it had not happened before :D

It's sad that Harry doesn't like Draco also here. I like stories where they aren't enemies, but aren't friends too, neutral terms I mean.
Toraach chapter 9 . 4/30
Hello.

You write a wonderful story. Great ideas, insights of wizarding society and politics. How Harry is diffrent, how a problem with the Dursleys was solved.

I see one error in your story. The list of great houses:
"The book listed the thirteen current great houses: Malfoy, Diggory, Nott, Longbottom, Lane, Stangroom, McClaggan, Zabini, Gajewska,"
Gajewska - it's clearly polish family name. Yes, yes in other slavic languages also are family names ended -ski or similar, but this one is clearly Polish. Because "W", and only in Polish and German that sound who is English V, is written by W, example vodka in Polish is wódka. But, that is the most important. Gajewska is an female form of that family name. In general when we in Polish speak about that kind of names, we don't speak Gajewska, but Gajewski, it is a male form and also in general. That kind of family names ended with -ski, -cki or -dzki, are adjectives in matter of gramatics.
teedub chapter 2 . 2/23
I just stumbled upon your story and I can't wait to read the rest that you posted.

I have to say that I totally agree with your A/N regarding Harry's reaction to having money. As a child that was neglected and struggled for money, I always thought Harry's reaction was a bit off. I hoarded every cent, made endless plans and budgets and always kept an eye on how I could get out of my house permanently. I don't know if this is the direction you will go in, but Harry's blase attitude to his money combined with not buying clothes and such struck me as odd given his upbringing.
ORKCHILD chapter 33 . 2/8
Nicely done
David305 chapter 33 . 2/8
"A dozen grammar phone horns" gramophone
"Harry and Fay wandered around ... and wandered around." [redundant]

Keep it up! Cheers,
David305 chapter 20 . 2/7
In ch. 19:
First, Harry, Ron, Dean, Hermione et al go down to the pitch for the twins' impromptu flying lesson; but then you tell us that Hermione (and Lavender) had declined the offer of the lesson. How can Hermione both take AND not take the lesson?
"irrelevant of which house they were from" regardless of
"Pavarti struggled" Parvati
"how to renter the school" re-enter
"scales were stretched taught" taut

Keep it up! Cheers,
David305 chapter 25 . 2/7
"Hadrig's hut was set" Hagrid's
David305 chapter 18 . 2/6
"practice the match-needle configuration" transfiguration
David305 chapter 16 . 2/6
"group of noisy sixth years" fretting and nervous about studying for OWLs - only, OWLs exams are taken at the end of 5th year, not 6th; 6 & 7 are the NEWT years.
David305 chapter 10 . 2/5
'"Bloody hell, Harry," Alica said'
But he's been talking to Angelina, not Alicia.
David305 chapter 9 . 2/5
Enjoying!
Surprised nobody noticed: On Friday Aug. 30th, Harry says that "tomorrow's the day I need that lift." But of course, the Hogwarts Express doesn't leave till Sept. 1 - the day after tomorrow.
Cheers,
TLJ110166 chapter 33 . 2/5
Just what was in the pumpkin juice, which shouldn't have been?
TLJ110166 chapter 32 . 1/27
When I lived in the UK, we didn't have eggnog at Christmas. It's strictly an American thing.
Schnuff chapter 29 . 1/26
First about a little mistake in this chapter: *for almost two months*;
*Hermione asked at breakfast on the last Saturday of November*
The event was not a month ago...

Overall this is an interesting story, a bit on the slow side and till now
not a sign of any *Dark Harry*. Maybe a little more moody and with
bursts of anger but thats it.

My biggest concern is that you try to pull your story through all 7 years in one go...please don't do it. Most of those stories are unfinished for ever. Better find a real end without a cliffy and than
start the next adventure.