Reviews for Harry Potter and the Faces of Fate
Niknakkitkat chapter 33 . 7/14
This is so good! Please keep writing for this story
rigger42 chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
Wait. Was James chaser or seeker? Lol. I love your insistence that the world should make sense. I totally agree but of course this WAS the school that kept hiring the worst and deadliest teachers possible.
Toraach chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Evil Neville , it had not happened before :D

It's sad that Harry doesn't like Draco also here. I like stories where they aren't enemies, but aren't friends too, neutral terms I mean.
Toraach chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Hello.

You write a wonderful story. Great ideas, insights of wizarding society and politics. How Harry is diffrent, how a problem with the Dursleys was solved.

I see one error in your story. The list of great houses:
"The book listed the thirteen current great houses: Malfoy, Diggory, Nott, Longbottom, Lane, Stangroom, McClaggan, Zabini, Gajewska,"
Gajewska - it's clearly polish family name. Yes, yes in other slavic languages also are family names ended -ski or similar, but this one is clearly Polish. Because "W", and only in Polish and German that sound who is English V, is written by W, example vodka in Polish is wódka. But, that is the most important. Gajewska is an female form of that family name. In general when we in Polish speak about that kind of names, we don't speak Gajewska, but Gajewski, it is a male form and also in general. That kind of family names ended with -ski, -cki or -dzki, are adjectives in matter of gramatics.
teedub chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
I just stumbled upon your story and I can't wait to read the rest that you posted.

I have to say that I totally agree with your A/N regarding Harry's reaction to having money. As a child that was neglected and struggled for money, I always thought Harry's reaction was a bit off. I hoarded every cent, made endless plans and budgets and always kept an eye on how I could get out of my house permanently. I don't know if this is the direction you will go in, but Harry's blase attitude to his money combined with not buying clothes and such struck me as odd given his upbringing.
ORKCHILD chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
Nicely done
David305 chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
"A dozen grammar phone horns" gramophone
"Harry and Fay wandered around ... and wandered around." [redundant]

Keep it up! Cheers,
David305 chapter 20 . 2/7/2015
In ch. 19:
First, Harry, Ron, Dean, Hermione et al go down to the pitch for the twins' impromptu flying lesson; but then you tell us that Hermione (and Lavender) had declined the offer of the lesson. How can Hermione both take AND not take the lesson?
"irrelevant of which house they were from" regardless of
"Pavarti struggled" Parvati
"how to renter the school" re-enter
"scales were stretched taught" taut

Keep it up! Cheers,
David305 chapter 25 . 2/7/2015
"Hadrig's hut was set" Hagrid's
David305 chapter 18 . 2/6/2015
"practice the match-needle configuration" transfiguration
David305 chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
"group of noisy sixth years" fretting and nervous about studying for OWLs - only, OWLs exams are taken at the end of 5th year, not 6th; 6 & 7 are the NEWT years.
David305 chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
'"Bloody hell, Harry," Alica said'
But he's been talking to Angelina, not Alicia.
David305 chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
Enjoying!
Surprised nobody noticed: On Friday Aug. 30th, Harry says that "tomorrow's the day I need that lift." But of course, the Hogwarts Express doesn't leave till Sept. 1 - the day after tomorrow.
Cheers,
TLD110166 chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
Just what was in the pumpkin juice, which shouldn't have been?
TLD110166 chapter 32 . 1/27/2015
When I lived in the UK, we didn't have eggnog at Christmas. It's strictly an American thing.