Reviews for Wammy's Mental Institute
AngelsAndShadows chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
Oh my god. Once again, this is amazing. And don't worry your pretty (I'm assuming it's pretty) little head about mental images, I ship MattXWatari. Matt is seme, by the way. Actually an interesting story about that...

Update soon!

-Shadow
Panda Blast chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
omg! that was the best chapter ever! go potatoes! the on running joke was hilarious, you heard me cracking up across the room, that was great.
Dragonofdarkness chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
Smoosh goddammit SMOOSH, smoosh it with a horse lying on it's belly, SMOOSH!
Dragonofdarkness chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
it with a horse lying on its belly
Dragonofdarkness chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
Ways to kill a gummy bear:
1. Murder it with murderous murder wolfs (trapped in cage with them)
it with a horse lyeing on it's belly
3. The smooge enough said (nothing can beat the smooge)
4. dinosaurs lots and lots of dinosaurs
5. Unleash my toy poodle on it they may look cute and fuzzy but they are really evil creatures of mass destruction seriously though the way she shreads tissues *shudder* all I can say is you don't want to be that tissue
Either way the overall story is ULTRA AWESOME! -Dragonofdarkness sighing out
Anime Ice Dragon chapter 28 . 3/31/2013
Lacrossebeating it to it stalk Near,include Watari.
Anime Ice Dragon chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
Shoot it. Use a lacrosse stick.
Anime Ice Dragon chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
How to kill a gummy bear without eating it:
Shoot it with a lacrosse it with a it stalk Near & let Watari handle the rest.
Anime Ice Dragon chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Yes!Another Twilight hater!
mellosgoggledgamer chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
alright, picture this: matt steps on the witch princess's cat because he was playing a game while walking and didn't watch where he's going like the dumbass he is and she turns him into a puppy. to change back he has to give her yoshi. he doesnt want to. they have an epic battle to the death and mello helps matt so he wins. matty is still a canine so mells uses his magic he got from that pixie dust to change matt back and an epicly fluffy moment ensues. :3
mellosgoggledgamer chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
obviously watari is doing this because roger is evil. you can tell because of his big nose. thats where he stores his evil.
CareBearCara101 chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
LOL! That is SOME dream:)
BlackPanther101 chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
HALP IM BURIED UNDER THE CRACK

HALP ITS KILLING ME

HALP I CAN'T STAHP LAUGHING

HALP
RNSVCZ chapter 28 . 3/8/2013
Gahhhh! Haven't reviewed in FOREVER! This chapter made me laugh so much (well silently laught cause I didn't wanna wake up me dad :p) and I'm glad to see this got updated. Hope to see more updates soon! :)
Crunchie chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Haha that poor puppy, and those pigs' names left some messed up opportunities for the imagination on how they were born xD