Reviews for Forever Until
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh my god. This was so sad, so sad. I don't read many Everlark fanfiction, more of a Gadge and Odesta only - but for some reason I dedecided to go ahead with it despite the length. And I'm not one bit disappointed. This was beautifully written! I loved every moment of it, and it was so so sad. I don't usually cry, but this made my heart ache and brought tears to my eyes.
Brilliantly written. Well done, well done!
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/12
Amazing made me cry a lot! You captured everything a goid emotional story should have. Ur a fantastic writer
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 4/7
Good fic :)
nairamkhu chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh my God! Perfect and heart breaking! I love hunger games so much that I have read so many fanfics. All I can say is that you are one of the best, if not the best! You had me crying my heart out the moment i sensed that Peeta is dying. I felt every single fiber of pain in your story. It's as if I am part of it like I am really Katniss and I am losing Peeta. You wrote it in a way that we, the readers really captured the exact emotion there is in the story. When Peeta's having a fever and really really ill thinking they are still in the cave during the 74th Hunger Games, I knew then his life is almost over. You had me sobbing ever since that scene until the end and even after I'm done reading like about 30 mins. My 5 year old daughter approached me and asked me what's wrong. It was like i lost someone. just wow! This is my favorite! Thank you so much for writing this story. You have my support from now on.
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 4/2
From the moment i realized Peeta was dying, I couldn't help but cry. I cryed thought the whole story. It was equally beautiful and heart wrenching. Really well writen. And inspite of how sad, I couldn't put it down.
Princesa Lunar de Kou chapter 1 . 3/30
I'm in tears right now T_T this was so beautiful, so heartbreaking I just ...

Your writing was soooo good, I could feel all the emotions from the characters, I couldn't stop reading and I didn't want this to end because I knew that I would cry so hard. Thank u so much for writing this. I don't read everlak fics that much but I was on tumblr and somebody talked about this and with the review I got so interested. I don't regret my decision of reading this masterpiece
SimplyBria chapter 1 . 3/30
I knew early on this wouldn't have a happy ending... so I told myself I'd only read a little so I wouldn't get too sad... but I just couldn't. Your writing captivated me and I just couldn't stop, even though there were SO many tears haha. The way you wrote this was just so beautiful and powerful, it's crazy that words, put together so flawlessly, can make you feel such strong emotion. The ending, minus the death of course, was absolutely perfect - with the mockingjays and all. I'm gonna go read something super happy now... but just know despite the sadness and ache I know feel in my chest, I loved everything about this :)
hungergamesfan77 chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm sobbing. All these tears I can barely see what I'm typing. The power you yield...

This was so sad ;_;
Cry chapter 1 . 3/27
This made me cry
Liz chapter 1 . 3/13
Wow...just. Wow. Thank you.
nightchild81 chapter 1 . 3/13
Omg...thst was beautiful. I cried like a baby. Thanks for writing this
livingonadream chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh. My. Gosh. This is amazing. By the end of this I was literally sobbing. You are brilliant. I am officially now obsessed with your writing
laura chapter 1 . 3/9
This is soo good. Really good idea and very well written. I cried so thanks very much! Well done
sarawqu chapter 1 . 3/6
So beautifully written by heart literally aches
Morgan chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow. That was beautifully written! I have been in tears ever since he lost the power of his legs. I'm still crying, and I have no idea how I'm going to be able to go out of my bedroom and act all happy again. I'm a mess!
Your a beautiful writer, but you just destroyed my feels /3