Reviews for Back to School
raykay8001 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Please keep continuing. I like this story!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
It was an impressively heavy looking book on archaeology, a subject didn't particularly interest him, but he wasn't looking for bed time reading.
Olivia followed him, and for a minute or so they did just walk, until they were out of earshot, when the she stopped him and glared.
Just a couple of mistakes. :)
cmartlover chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Well-written! I can definitely see the parallels between Olivia and River, personality-wise.
iamamedicaldoctor chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I'm really glad I found a writer who feels the same way about the whole Rose/Doctor/River thing :)
I never really cared for the doctors romance with rose, and when river song turned up in the library she was so kickass I couldn't help but love her. She was smart, flirty and was the one person I'd ever seen teach him a lesson.
By the way…I can read the julmbed up wrod tihng on your profile…it's cool! ;D
OH. I just thought I'd mention, since DW is a british show that us brits never say recess. For us it's break. If you ever have any questions about that sort of thing don't hesitate to PM me. :)
iamamedicaldoctor chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I know you said youre a terror for updating but I think you would get more reveiws if you update quicker, I really love this story and it's a suprisingly unique idea for this couple.
I'll be reading :D
singingofgallifrey chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
love it
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
So, the Doctor doesn't know the real reason they're at the school. Interesting. I imagine River's sister might know a little more since she's apparently helping.

Looking forward to next chapter.
Semperfi91 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Ooooo loving it! Update soon please! x
singingofgallifrey chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Yay update! love it
TheDandelionDarling chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
How could I not notice Amanda was a Pond! Oh that's right, because I'm Mrs. Thick Thickity Thick-face from Thicktown, Thickania! Gosh, you're so bloody brilliant! I'll be willing to wait for such a fantastic story :)
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)TThat's all. ; )

Please update again soon!
TheDandelionDarling chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
:D she may look like her father, but she's more like her mother. I wonder what Jack will be like, one can only conclude...
Oh and why was the hospital in the beginning on fire? That popped into my head just now.
TheDandelionDarling chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh my Gallifrey! Livvy likes hats, like her father, that's so, Idk, adorable.
cmartlover chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Nice chapter! I'm eager for the next one.
BlueBoxCompanion chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Brilliant! I love it all.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »