Reviews for When Your Belly's in the Trench
Utterly brilliant. You captured Greg and John so well in this story. That was a terribly brave thing to do. Good thing it worked out in the end.
Rachelea chapter 1 . 4/6
Really enjoyed this. Hope there's a follow-up.
becgate chapter 1 . 3/8
Awesome! ! Wanted more...what happens before and after this fic? Loved it! !Love Greg and John and Mycroft in this story! !
fangirl718 chapter 1 . 1/30
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
erik chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Great drama.
StealMyShow chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Let me just say that, firstly, this story was written WONDERFULLY. You have an amazing way with words that most people could only hope for.
Secondly, this story concept was chilling in itself. I knew that it would be an amazing story just from the one-sentence summary, and it did not come up short.
I am a big fan of Lestrade, and I'm very glad that you portrayed him very realistically. It's kind of hard to believe that John would be prepared to kill someone like this, but who knows what he would do in this situation?
Overall I thought you wrote it extremely well, and I hope to read more of your stories.
Fantastic story! :D
Mistress Anko chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I love this and would love it to lead to some Mycroft and Lestrade friendship or romance.
Jumper chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wow. That was... I mean -wow. Seriously. Wonderful story. I loved it: the way you wrote Greg's calm and controlled response to the situation, John's protectiveness over Sherlock, just
Meew3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Light8mare chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
After scrolling through the same repetitive themes for weeks I was VERY relieved to find this.
BOTH kidnapped.
John on guard and crazed, having nothing to do with Sherlock dead or PTSD.
Lestrade main character.
Mycroft not acting as an all knowing deity.

Thank you for your originality. It is much appreciated.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
oh god. Heartbreaking to see John in such condition and thanking heavens that Lestrade is such a patient man who thinks about people's emotional state as well. I think you got Mycroft here very well though. Once Mycroft saw Lestrade was right, he was quick to accept his suggestions.
Arhie chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is amazing. I couldn't stop reading.
Xenitha chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow. That was incredible, and very in character. Any chance of a sequel? Or even a prequel?