Reviews for StarGate: The True Story
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
yeah you got to spread out you story more, make it go slower, describe more about what's happening around her and not just focus on her feelings. Keep in mind that there are other characters that need to provide reactions and things to say, like in RL where you react with a kind face if you see some one lost and needing of help and outrage when you see something bad happening
guest chapter 77 . 10/3/2013
Amazing! I love how you tied everything together in the end! And you left it open for a sequel! Please tell me your gonna do one!? Love this.
Traya001 chapter 77 . 10/2/2013
Aww... I'm happy to see it end as it was a good ending, but sad at the same time.

Is there any chance we might get a squeal?

CynthiaSylar chapter 77 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful ending. I cant wait to see if there is a sequel
Traya001 chapter 76 . 9/24/2013
No! Nononononono NO! ahhhhhh! Just Ahhhh! Words... to ... hard... AHHHHHH!

Just AHHH!
CynthiaSylar chapter 76 . 9/24/2013
Argh. Ricky! No! Argh I love this so much. Its so beautiful. I love this 3
CynthiaSylar chapter 75 . 9/17/2013
Argh bi hate the cliff hangers. Thats the third one i have had today. An it bugs me. Update soon and jut so you know. Your book is amazing and at some point I wish to talk to you about the city and everything in it. If you are willing. Keep it ul 3
Traya001 chapter 74 . 9/11/2013
Do I trust Michael? Do I not trust him? Is she going to die or just get shot? AHHHH!

I don't quite know if I want the edge of the seat syndrome to end! I'm enjoying it so much.
CynthiaSylar chapter 74 . 9/10/2013
Brilliant. I cant wait to see what is going to happen next. I love this 3
Traya001 chapter 73 . 9/4/2013
Ahhhh! I just want to know what happens next! All the time, you keep me on the edge of my seat!

I can't wait for more,
guest chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
Finally a normal person! I admit I read this because of the reviews even the two bad ones but honestly I don't get those. Rikky is normal and you have amazing ideas and I love the sarcasm which is what I think is miss interpreted as immature for that person but I guess we cant all be perfect smart and whatever. Love what you're doing please don't stop because of trolls or whatever. Cant please every person.
fan chapter 72 . 9/2/2013
Love love love love love love love! I love this! I was not expecting this turn of events at all! I love how you are connecting everything together and I love how normal and relatable your character is. If this is a Mary sue we need more of them! Love love love!
Julianne chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
An immature and extremely dull-witted Mary Sue... won't bother with the rest, there's some interesting ideas but they're wasted, sorry.
CynthiaSylar chapter 71 . 8/27/2013
I both hare and love cliff hangers. I mean writing them is hard and fjn cause you have to choose the right place and roght words. I love this book. It shows everything thats happening jn my city right now. Except you are further ahead in the time stream. Keep up the good work. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

P.s Hope you had a nice time :)
CynthiaSylar chapter 70 . 8/15/2013
A clif hanger. Jesus. I loved this chapter. I cant wait to read more. Keep up the good work