Reviews for A Supernatural Psych
LuffyLover chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Haha VERY cute (gods I wish all sites had italics and bold and stuff like tumblr. It would made digital communication so much more effective.)
LuffyLover chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I almost felt bad for her, but then I remembered she killed people and I thought "eh, better not."
LuffyLover chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Oh my Cas. Gus seems a little too much like Shawn, a little too little like Gus, but you're still doing really well, so keep it up!
LuffyLover chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Wow, I forgot how much I miss Early-Spn Sam and Dean. So much more... Well, I guess, less, traumatized. Dudes have been through some crap now. I mean both have been through literal Hell.
LuffyLover chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Oh noes! Gussus! Whatever shall we do? Why, gank that witch bitch of course!
LuffyLover chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh you ca-an't get m-ooph!
LuffyLover chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
People getting taken over? Now it's getting serious!
LuffyLover chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Oh shit now it just got personal
LuffyLover chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
It's weird because I'[m also in the middle of a fic where Henry is the one in on the Hunter life, and Shawn and Gus are the clueless/skeptic ones.
LuffyLover chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
LMBO! Omg I just imagined Shawn's girlish shriek and Henry sitting up, arms folded, frown on face, and practically levitating out of the trunk and into Shawn's face.
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Dude, I can just hear that mash up! If only I knew how to do... Well, anything noteworthy like song mashups on a computer!
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Omg GREAT intro. definitely going to keep reading.
Whovian519 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Hey, very good story!
klu chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
This story was a lot of fun to read. While the ending was lacking in terms of explanation of how the witch was decimated and what actually killed her... The Hunt was really interesting un to the final chapter.
But what I want to commend you on is your great 'voice' of the characters of Shawn and Gus. You had them written perfectly. All the silly banter and childish babbling was executed perfectly. The only thing missing were a few 'suck it-s' and a 'c'mon son' or two...
You should consider another Psych story, even it they're just some silly shorts, because you did a terrific job with the characters.
You did a good job overall with Sam and Dean as well, I'm not saying that you didn't do OK with those characters... but you just floored me with the ease you seemed to write Shawn and Gus.
fantomfaire chapter 16 . 10/29/2013