Reviews for A Supernatural Psych
klu chapter 16 . 2/6
This story was a lot of fun to read. While the ending was lacking in terms of explanation of how the witch was decimated and what actually killed her... The Hunt was really interesting un to the final chapter.
But what I want to commend you on is your great 'voice' of the characters of Shawn and Gus. You had them written perfectly. All the silly banter and childish babbling was executed perfectly. The only thing missing were a few 'suck it-s' and a 'c'mon son' or two...
You should consider another Psych story, even it they're just some silly shorts, because you did a terrific job with the characters.
You did a good job overall with Sam and Dean as well, I'm not saying that you didn't do OK with those characters... but you just floored me with the ease you seemed to write Shawn and Gus.
fantomfaire chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Cute! Thanks!
BartWLewis chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Awesome, the ending was so good. Some how I imagine they they were to met in real life thats what would happen.
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Wow for a second I thought they were gonna let her go.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Had a great time reading this! You really nailed the characters. I'd love it I you updated soon, pretty please?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
It's like the fourth wall doesn't even exist in this story.
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Hahaha drunk Gus is awesome. I like this Psych and Supernatural team up. When I first watched Supernatural it was the show's title that made me want to watch it.
Chris L0L chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
:3 yay
hades23 chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I think this story was great! The plot was unique and interesting, and i like how the Psych characters are integrated into it. Please keep updating!
karaliza76 chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I like how you actually capture the personality of the characters (especially Shawn) which I know can be kind of hard. I love how you actually use things from the show, like Shawn making weird names for Gus. :D The humour you added into this last chapter was great. :) I can't wait to read more of this story. XD

karaliza76 ::)
fantomfaire chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
WELCOME BACK! I have really missed this story's updates! I love the banter between Shawn and Sam - awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
JesseCalloway chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This story's pretty good. Characters are nailed. I'll love to see how Shawn and Dean get along, or don't get along. Just hope the Xover for these I'm doing turns out as well.
Chris L0L chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Okay I can tell you this is the first crossover Ive read and i think you should write more. By the way there were a few spelling errors or mostly wrong words. I honestly think you should have them go back into the forest(just shawn and dean) to get gus and they are leaded back to the coal mine and theyre attacked by gus and while gus is attacking shawn the witch appears and starts laughing but dean manages to sneak up behind her and kills her (preferably stabs) and do your conclusion from there. You asked to review and i did now please message me if its a good idea. :D
AwesomeSauce chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Hey! This is literally one of the best crossovers of these two shows that I have ever read! It's exactly like I would expect the Winchesters to act like in front of Shawn and Gus!
You go, Glen Coco!
Danielle chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
I really am in love with your story, your characters are superb and I keep re-reading the story over and over and fall more in love every time. Wonderful job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »