Reviews for Choose Your Own Heartache
REDLotis chapter 8 . 10/13
Skrew Iroh! I don't ship them at all, however...I do ship korra x Mako or Korra x Tahno even though Tahno is a bit of an ass at times so rilly I want Korra to end up with Mako or Tahno just PLEASE DONT MAKE KORRA END UP WITH IROH THAT SHIP IS JUST WEARD!
Madam.RED chapter 3 . 10/13
Madom.RED chapter 1 . 10/12
I Was NotA Robot chapter 8 . 7/1
Yay! Zuko's in the story!
I am aware the it is roughly three years since the last update, and I hope that this story hasn't been left out in the rain, with nothing but a soggy cardboard box over its head, and a handmade sign with dripping marker that reads ADOPT ME, or I WAS ABANDONED.
PLEASE update soon, all the fans of this story (me included) would absolutely LOVE to hear from this fic again.
As far as voting goes, I'd opt for Tahno, since true interaction between them has shiploads of tension and chemistry, etc., and I feel as though if she were to end up with Mako, there would be little excitement or true connection - at least, not as much as Tahno. Though if Iroh stuck around, there would be a few interesting options...
yourmom chapter 8 . 2/28
Iroh'so character seems a little OOC, so no to him.
But I'm open to either mako or Tahno.
17RawrRawr chapter 7 . 2/16
I love this story and wish you were still updating :)))
1996garfield chapter 8 . 1/5
I know I'm 2 years late to vote but I vote Tahno
Would've been asami if she was still in the running but oh well
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Hello I really hope you haven't stopped updating this and the Korra finale hasn't let you down and made you stop updating this. There'sa bunch of people that love this story and it honestly gives me life please continue and I hope you are doing better
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Doveeeee I miss this so much! I really hope you haven't given up on it after the finale. I really like your writing it gives me life! I hope you are doing better I know you have been down and life has gotten in the way but we all have down time and sooner or later we see the sun. Happy new year and hope to hear from you again!
Ashley chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
your stories are simply amazing. I was reading this until just now so keep up the work. I really would like Tahno and Korra to be together so yeah Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
tahno and korra together. You can do it
Oi ashley chan chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
hello it's Ashley again, I made a profile just so i can properly vote :3 i really would like to see tahno and korra together.
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Is it rude to mention that it's nearing 2 years since you last updated? Because, I REALLY hope you haven't forgotten about this fic of yours, I'm enjoying it a lot. Anyway, I googled 'jailbait' right before reviewing, and it has eliminated Iroh from my list, even though he can't really be blamed. xD So I think I'll go for... Tahno, at least for now. :) Btw, I wanted to comment this back in chapter 2, but I got too addicted to the story haha. So I just wanted to tell you that Asami's flirty attitude is very much similar to my best friend, who is bi, it's amusing and uncomfortable at the same time. Gives me goosebumps sometimes... AWESOME STORY, please please don't forget about this ok? UPDATE SOON! ;D
Azure-x-Roze chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
You never wrote a date the voting would stop for this last chapter so I'm putting my vote in for Iroh! Please update, this story is great so far and has so much potential. Korra's boy troubles are hilarious and the fact you left this at a cliffhanger with the entrance of who I'm presuming is Zuko is just cruel! Really hoping you update and looking forward to it. :)
smart-blonde-the-oxymoron chapter 8 . 8/15/2014