Reviews for Choose Your Own Heartache
MikiMikiMii chapter 1 . 12/3
Pick Korrasamiiiii
Captain Knight chapter 8 . 5/17
I read some reviews and some of the guests aren't the nicest. Can't they at least respect other couples if they don't like it? Seriously, Korrasami is the most judged couple in LoK according to my experience. Oh well, at least they're fvcking CANON.

Anyway, since Asami is obviously out, I'm open to any man out there except Mako. I like Mako, seriously. I see a bit of him in Zuko but I just can't like him with Korra. I just hope that you'll bring out a wild card. You know, like giving a chance to the lost pairings.
Hi I really like your writing! When do you think you will be able to write the next chapter?
Tahno!
REDLotis chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Skrew Iroh! I don't ship them at all, however...I do ship korra x Mako or Korra x Tahno even though Tahno is a bit of an ass at times so rilly I want Korra to end up with Mako or Tahno just PLEASE DONT MAKE KORRA END UP WITH IROH THAT SHIP IS JUST WEARD!
Madam.RED chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Mako
Madom.RED chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Mako
I Was NotA Robot chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Yay! Zuko's in the story!
I am aware the it is roughly three years since the last update, and I hope that this story hasn't been left out in the rain, with nothing but a soggy cardboard box over its head, and a handmade sign with dripping marker that reads ADOPT ME, or I WAS ABANDONED.
PLEASE update soon, all the fans of this story (me included) would absolutely LOVE to hear from this fic again.
As far as voting goes, I'd opt for Tahno, since true interaction between them has shiploads of tension and chemistry, etc., and I feel as though if she were to end up with Mako, there would be little excitement or true connection - at least, not as much as Tahno. Though if Iroh stuck around, there would be a few interesting options...
yourmom chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Iroh'so character seems a little OOC, so no to him.
But I'm open to either mako or Tahno.
17RawrRawr chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
I love this story and wish you were still updating :)))
plz
1996garfield chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
I know I'm 2 years late to vote but I vote Tahno
Would've been asami if she was still in the running but oh well
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Hello I really hope you haven't stopped updating this and the Korra finale hasn't let you down and made you stop updating this. There'sa bunch of people that love this story and it honestly gives me life please continue and I hope you are doing better
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Doveeeee I miss this so much! I really hope you haven't given up on it after the finale. I really like your writing it gives me life! I hope you are doing better I know you have been down and life has gotten in the way but we all have down time and sooner or later we see the sun. Happy new year and hope to hear from you again!
Ashley chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
your stories are simply amazing. I was reading this until just now so keep up the work. I really would like Tahno and Korra to be together so yeah Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
tahno and korra together. You can do it
(ェ)