Reviews for Thanks
chromate chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I quite enjoyed this one. There's a sense of subtlety there with how the two acted, and it conveys a lot even though it's a rather short story. Good work! Hope to read more like this!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was a really good story. The way it started off actually came out seeming as if it was one of those old Takari stories that came out in the mid 2000s if you have any clue as to what I'm saying? The twist at the end, the fact that this truly was about friendship, even if one party actually wanted more out of the situation, it did help to endear me to your tale.
AspiringWriterGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hiya! I felt that this story was really relatable and I can see it happening between T.K and Kari- despite being a Takari fan myself! It had some nice description and I love the idea of the pair watching a sunset together :)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aww, how cute. And it's refreshing to see at least TK sees them too close as friends to be able to have a romantic relationship; that's an interesting spin to put in. TK was quite the gentleman too, and Kari's lack of control here reminds me of the scene where she slapped Yolei in 02.

You had a few (well, more than a few) grammatical errors floating around. Mostly lack of commas and fullstops, eg. ["Sounds good"] - should have a fullstop after "good". [tucked into her chest] - should have fullstop after "chest", [softening "Thanks again" she added,] - should have fullstop after "softening" and a comma after "again". It's a short piece, so those things stand out a lot.

Other than that, a cute piece with just enough angst to keep me happy. :)
Yaken chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was so short but that doesn't really matter cause was so beautiful:)
Digi Yo chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Didn't quite get in the end. I wish T.K. and Kari got together. (or did they?) I really couldn't understand! Been quite a while since you hqve written. Hope you write more!
TheApex chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aha, a surprisingly sad one. I was not expecting that when I read the description. Still, surprises are good!
I'm assuming this is a one shot? It works perfectly as a one shot, but it would also be interesting to see where you take this if you decide to continue!

Hey, Kari, no! You can't do that, you're with Davis!" T.K protested