Reviews for New Beginnings
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
honestly im okay with this being this long
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
when will the next ch# going to be up
Tigress2929 chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Great chapter! Loved it and can't wait for more. I can sense the ending is almost here. (Plus you told us) can't wait to see how everything finally wraps up. :)
theGirlNightwing chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
You are freaking killing me with suspense. . . Which is a good thing.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
i was wonderin when u update this story. Awesome update by the way
Starter chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
How many love between Selina and Tim, I know we knew that he lived with her, but never thought it was so deep. Don't know what to say, because the truth is that I'm not particularly fan of Selina. I must say I'm upset that Tim doesn't try to help Dick , I mean, I know he's dead, but I prefer "my brother" as dead than being controlled by this man.
Well see if I am right, but if Bruce said "my soldier" then there are very few options. We know it isn't Tim, neither Dick, then only left are Jason and Damian, couldn't be Damian because then this would be younger than Tim ... so he is Jason, isn't him? I never liked Jason he was always meant to be a bad person, and Bruce tried everything, but, even though I too be mad that he didn't kill the Joker, not a matter of going around killing anyone that are on his way.

God! Please, I hope they do not kill Diana shortly.
Acarolin95 chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Wow! It's been a long time since the last time you updated, I got to thinking that you wouldn’t continue writing the fic, it would be a shame, but I'm glad to know that I was wrong. I don’t care if you updated after a month or more, I just need to know that the story won’t die.

It was very funny the boys’s reactions when they saw Diana in her Wonder Woman costume, hump! Although I expected that Bruce also had a funny reaction.
Ok! Now I understand why Thorul captured Diana, the truth is that now all have much more sense, but the reason for killing all meta-humans ... I mean, Jason has always killed (only) villains, which had previously killed, because then that death was just.
At last! Bruce admits his love for Diana, but for Clark ... but what I don’t understand is why Bruce was jealous, I mean, he’s the best detective in the world and therefore must have noticed that Clark liked Loana and not Diana (apart from liking her body). Poor Bruce, I guess he must feel failure having lost a loved one and not being able to tell her that you loved her ... no wonder why he destroyed the entire room.

Ah! Well at least John has managed to make work his ring, for a short time but it is now him to find out how has he have to control his fears to get it work properly.

LOL good I see the spark between Tim and Shadow.
It seemed so nice the part of Tim and Selina, the truth is that I never imagined Selina as a mother, I know she is a good person, is just ... weird. But still if she grew up Tim, she did a good job.

See ya!
Dextra2 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Jason, right?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
It was beautiful the heart to heart between Diana and her mother, is a pity that Hippolyta couldn't spend more time with her daughter in this second life, Diana knew that her mother loved her though. I guess it would be comforting to get up after a beating and see a scene as pretty happening before your eyes, I wonder what Bruce was thinking at the time.

Shadow should have done that long before, had to enter the house and search for the papers. I forgive Shadow for not having realized before that Tim knew something, because if I had happened to me I wouldn't have noticed it lol. Uff! once she starts to read the data that got Bruce, his grandfather, she'll realize that he was Batman, I hope this time she connect the ideas and know that the children are her "family" in a sense, because well .. . she's the daughter of the world's greatest detective, not me.

Hahaha I loved Bruce's reaction, if I were a man I wouldn't have liked to put a tights that mark well his "package" (wink, wink), even so I neither would like put on Wonder Woman's costume ... is also very revealing ... and it goes without saying that I've always thought Superman's costume was very ... how to say it without sounding cocky, maybe the word can be: silly. Wonder what did Clark've to said to convince Bruce to wear the costume. Oww! Robin joins the team, it's a shame that he can't be Flash (could have been Fid Flash lol) but I like Robin (all but Damien)
Tigress2929 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter! Wonder what everyone's reaction will be to Wally's and
Diana's costumes. This story is getting to be really good, with the end coming soon and all. Please update! :)
Dextra2 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Acarolin95 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Mmhmm ... I don't know, I think I prefer if you updates slowly but with long chapters, because otherwise you'll just keep us wanting more than even now. Furthermore, I know as long as you don't abandon it, you can take all the time you need, because if in the end the wait be worth for me I don't care.

I really liked Shadow's scene, well it was time to her to realize that Tim did knew about her past. Hopefully she can understand the writings of his grandfather about how to destroy Thorul... and continue her family legacy I was every second thinking that Renegade would come and fight with Shadow, but nothing happened ...

Very nice reunion between Diana and her mother. It gives me a pity that Hypolita couldn't mend her mistakes in her next life, yes I know that despite all Diana still loves her, but usually the second life is to not to repeat your mistakes. Well, at least now they've more support with Hypolita. But ... what did Thorul meant that they were going to Themyscira to save a princess? very suspicious ...

Hahahha, good ... I must say that the costumes of Batman and Superman are a bit ridiculous if you look at it from the point where you've to wear tights XDDD I'm sure no guy / man believed to be a rude, would like to wear tights, it's like you tell a rapper to put on ballerina tights xD sure he cut you out xDD I want to see the reaction of the guys when they see Diana in her Wonder Woman costume ... Ow! I loved that Robin meddle in the team, God! I love that boy.
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Please update soon!
JasonTKD chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
I wouldn't be surprised if Dick was actually in full control...the Bats are pretty damn sneaky, after all, and villans tend to under-estimate their willpower . And they're mean enough to beat the cr*p out of each other if it means they trick the villans and win, the world is saved, etc..
Tigress2929 chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
CA Alcantar you have done a good job with this story! I liked this chapter and can't wait to read more on these new developments. I know that Diana is special but I also can't wait to find out what Thorul was talking about of her. Update soon!