Reviews for New Beginnings
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Bring back the origional seven so that they can save the world again! Anyway, please update soon!
Jess Marylin chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Still very in character. The morning scene with Bruce and Clark was pretty funny! Good for blackmailing... Too bad Clark's just not that kind of guy...
And the Bruce and Diana moment. Sigh. No enemies to protect her from and he STILL pushes her away.
Update soon please!
Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing Wally!
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Can not wait to see where she lands,
Dextra2 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
YAY! I'd like it if Wally and GL showed up!
Glimare chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
for humor, sometimes all you have to do is have someone point out the obvious or what the reader is simply thinking. Such as with this scene, Wally could shout at them, "for crying out loud! just get a room and get it over with! Jeeze! what are you waiting for? an invitation? What else would you call that? Seriously bruce, man up already!" Humor sometimes is simply going along with the random thought in your head. Just some advice.
YAY! Timmy's alive! now is it comic book Timmy or or Beyond Timmy? I really don't like Beyond Timmy. I don't like what they did to him. Can't wait for more! X3
Acarolin95 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Oh My God! how fast did you updated!, finish writing my comment and bang! another chapter ...
I loved, I have no complaints. You deepened very well into the Diana's and Bruce's feelings. Diana has always been fighting in the relationship and Bruce denie it. Almost for a second I thought that Bruce would return the kiss and everything was going to be pink, but I'm glad you took account their complicity.
Oh well! now u've got me there, in which group Lois, Catwoman and Steve are working? why should they know their identities now? and why they suspected that they were going to reincarnate? Despite all the questions ... Thanks for bringing Lois and Dick! I can imagine their faces if they see Clark and Bruce, especially Dick, because he will see his father very much younger, without knowledge of Batman ...
Thank you for taking the decision to bring Wally! D I'm sure you'll handle it well, because after seeing the scene between Bruce and Clark O.O lol, yeah! that was amazing!

Good job!
Acarolin95 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Yes! I knew it was Catwoman, but hey it wasn't so difficult to know xD Wow! I am amazed that Catwoman and Dr. Fate are working together, you know, Dr. Destiny isn't a very helpful person except to the society of justice (or something like that xD). I loved the way Bruce lifted the blade ... was very Batman, at least we know there is hope against the new enemy. I think in the jeweler were the pearls which belonged to Bruce's mother, who knows if now it means something to him if Diana show them.

Ah .. you almost scare me there, for a moment I was like Bruce "can't be together! they are like brothers" ... I cann't see Diana and Clark together, just as good friends, I always will be a fan of Clark and Lois, and well ... Diana and Bruce are a difficult relationship.

Now we just have to know what is the new the other founding members of the Justice League appear? I hope so, I would love to see Flash )
Forelle chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I can't WAIT to see what happens next! I'm really enjoying this reincarnation business you've got going on. :)
Dextra2 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Cool
Jess Marylin chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Another good chapter. :) Loved Bruce's immediate concern for Diana and how he figured things out. Batman still. ;)
And I can't help but wonder who the villains are. Is the woman related to Catwoman?
Update soon please!
Aristocrata UK I chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Brilliant! good to know that there still are some good stories to read here, a friend of mine recommended me the story and I must say it worth it. Very good job.

I had a good laugh with Diana and Clark, I think they look great together as brothers. I just hope that Bruce will soon show his affection for Diana.

Well you have sown the plot, I'm dying to know who these villains are and I have the feeling that they are something big because otherwise I don't see how Catwoman would work with Dr. Destiny ... There're so many things I want to know, but for that you've to continue. I've the crazy idea that the reward of this strange woman could be around the affection for Bruce, lol you know how she's similar to Catwoman ... I leave it better there xD

Please update soon, I can NOT stop thinking about what will happen later.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
OH! I though about Selina but I wasn't sure, but didn't she have black hair? Anyway I really like this chapter, was very funny :D though I would like Clark and Diana together, you like a flash relationship, you know we always confuse about love things with your best friends... Mmm... to be clear I prefer Clark and Lois, but I don't know where is she, so..

Ok, know there is a women like Catwoman an as you said the villain is based on existing DC character, so I'm guessing she is maybe her family or something like that.

furthermore, I want to know what happened with the bat-clan, Lois (of course), Talia, Donna (and Hipolyta) and all of them.

Hope you updated soon D You make me happy.
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Ok I think your fanfic is the best JL one written so far. The characters are perfect. I love how they found the batcave from a mistake and how you showed more batman in batman. I really can't wait for the next chapter, I wish they would come out everyday because every time you write one I'm on the edge of my seat for more. Please continue updating!-Joan
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
That was amazing I've never read something like this LOL love they like teenagers xD but why comic books? That was weird and the fact that nobody knows anything about their own city is weird too i mean there's anyone who would be interested to know a bit about where they are living? Anyway i really want to know what happen to Gotham city and their villains and Lois, steve and catwoman (well i'm not really interested to know what happen to her, she probably will screw up the relationship between diana and bruce)
Please updated soon!