Reviews for A Magnificent Depravity
Starrynhite chapter 40 . 7/19
Wonderful story. This was the best 'Black Butler' fanfic I've ever read. Really it's one of the best fanfic I've read. I've enjoyed reading it. I liked the mini-arc about Joanne, and the conflicting emotions surrounding being transgender. You captured them well and with respect to the struggle.
MayTylers chapter 1 . 5/18
Holy. Shit.
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 40 . 5/16
I'm so moved, I'm speechless. That was incredible...
Sam chapter 40 . 4/17
You wrote a beautiful story that really made me think. I wouldn't have ended it any other way, even though I was a crying mess at the end! You should be very proud of what you created and this story will stick with me for a long long time. Thank you for giving me this experience, it will be awhile before I forget it.
Jenmoon1 chapter 40 . 4/18
Love it
May May Meow chapter 29 . 4/9
Ciel reading Dorian Grey... Now that will be most delectable. And dangerous.
TheCauldron chapter 21 . 4/8
*gapes, swooning* Holy hell, that scene with that wax, then through to the end... *glazed eyes, dropped jaw, panting* So. Damn. Hot!
May May Meow chapter 2 . 4/6
What makes this story this exceedingly perfect is the research you do and historical accuracy you achieve with that. Paired with well paced story telling, on point characters and an intriguing plot this is easily the best fanfic I have read in the past years
ZoeDragneel chapter 4 . 3/1
eat dick chapter 39 . 2/23
why did u ;_; dam
Sipheria chapter 39 . 2/21
I cried... Now that is seriously saying something... This is an excellent story as is not often seen from online sources such as ... I thank you for the time and effort put into this wonderfully heartbreaking version of Black Butler.
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 40 . 2/7
FUCK! wHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?! I cannot even describe how well you truly described and portrayed these characters! I have been waiting forever for this story to be completed, even though I knew it was going to have a bittersweet ending (I had been hoping you'd somehow change your mind by the ending, despite your prior author's note). I wasn't expecting to have a happy la-dee-daa ending, but I honestly wasn't expecting salvation either.

I am truly confused as to how I should be feeling right now. I don't know if I should be feeling sad or if I should be feeling glad because while I wanted Ciel to still be eaten, I kinda hoped for Sebastian to suffer a bit more? But I guess that's not really in his character. Not to say that your conclusion has much to be desired, FAR from it! I just feel so conflicted DDDX Aaaah!~ I love this story so much, but the ending leaves me in jumbled pieces.

If you end up reading this, is it possible if we could trade messages, so that I could get a better understanding of all the shindig and possibly "the MYSTERY?" I would love to have analyzed this story fully, but I read it in one sitting (with a fever on top of that! I couldn't put it down haha), but I'm sort of out of sorts at the moment, so I might need help deciphering some of your marvelous text.

Truth be told, I am very excited to speak with you (does that not give reason to not speak with me because of how duly creepy that came out?)! I will greatly appreciate a reply :DD But then again, you are quite busy with your projects, so I might just shoot you a message after this fever has subsided.

Again, I apologize for this entirely superfluous message (and if I seem like a rabid fan, eek), but I hope it translates my love for you and the story, nevermind my fever-addled brain!
Mother of god. My heart pounded at that last chapter. It was a magnificent read.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
You do such a good job of showing Sebastian's conflict in this chapter (19). It's so sad how part of him is reaching towards Ciel as if for salvation but, because of his nature, to allow himself to truly love Ciel would destroy him. Maybe I'll change my mind as I finish reading the story, but this seems to be the moral of the story here. Sebastian desperately wants to accept Ciel's feelings and love him, but it is against his nature and therefore impossible. I wonder if it would not be better to allow himself to be destroyed by Ciel's love. Sebastian seems to be feeling the full weight of his damnation here and it's so intriguing.
hoshinairi chapter 39 . 12/14/2015
My heart just burst with this chapter! It really was a magnificent story that had some really interesting premises along the way. Although Ciel's life was forfeit from the beginning, and I thought I knew where the story was going, I was pleasantly surprised along the way particularly by Sebastian's depth of character portrayal. I firmly believe you delivered a most spectacular ending and I can honestly say I will hold this story really close to my heart...although right now I feel like I too fell to pieces ;-;

I may be rambling aimlessly now but this fic really left a deep impression on me and I wanted to make my appreciation for your efforts known and just say thank you for sharing such a great piece of work with the rest of us!