Reviews for A Magnificent Depravity
Neurotic-Martyr chapter 35 . 7/15/2015
Bravo! BRAVO! I actually was moved and found that I could not help an unfamiliar wetness stain my hollowed cheek. Excellent. As for comic relief, I would have appreciated it but you're definitely right, it would've dulled the effect of such a dramatic scene. I'm in love with the internal conflict between Ciel and Sebastian. Reading that last scene, it was like Ciel and Sebastian were alone in a room full of people. Anyways, always looking forward to your next update. And always I'm yours until the very end.
Dokun888 chapter 35 . 7/14/2015
Amazing chapter! I love the way you described Ciel playing violin I could actually here him playing *~~* And I'm glad you added some romance *~~* XDD The end of this chapter was really moving Q_Q and I'm dying to know what's going to happen next ~
Kanae M. Graham chapter 35 . 7/14/2015
Oh dear, congrats! you just did it again, another magnificent chapter! it gave me feels, chills and i wanted to cry, idk it was absolutely beautiful, actually i just read this while i was listening the song Ciel (and Lizzie) played for Sebastian (thanks to tumblr) and seriously can't handle this ;-; poor Ciel, even poor Sebastian, ugh. Absolutely beautiful, i kinda missed having a little SebaCiel moment like this one after so long you know, to gorgeous, deep and painful, the violin music just made it more perfect. You're so cruel (that's why i like about all this, haha) ah, what can I say? just like Sebastian said, well played Ciel! *claps, claps* now it's time to wait again to see what's going to happen next *sobs* good job as always, be reading you again! and glad -not glad- that you didn't include the funny thing with the Viscount (?)
promocat chapter 35 . 7/14/2015
ciel makes sebastian feel things he never has before
janiyah chapter 35 . 7/14/2015
More i have to know want happens nexts.
Claudia chapter 35 . 7/14/2015
Two chapter so close together! This made my day, an absolutely magnificent chapter!
peaspaws chapter 35 . 7/14/2015
Beautiful!
promocat chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
so is joanne going to be one?
cynthia chapter 34 . 7/11/2015
I loved the Indian perspective and how it made everything so much clearer. It was beautiful how J reacted. And oh grell! I never liked grell as a character or person but im sure you will impress me nonetheless. Cant wait to see how this ends. I never thought id feel this way about a fan fic! Can this please be a hardback?
Aservis Roturier chapter 34 . 7/11/2015
Thank you Eglentyne, I have been looking on and off for about ten years for the name of the Hindu festival to Ardhanarishvara for the hijra and any men who worship this god, and with this information I believe I will be able to rediscover it. There IS a festival to Ardhanarishvara in India, is there not? Attended by men only, many of whom dress as women, and who 'marry the god' metaphorically by engaging in sexual encounters with the other worshipers before the next day dawns? Please give me a shout out if I have got hold of the right Hindu deity/incarnation, yeah?

That aside, yet another great chapter. I look forward to the promised 'flurries'.
Kanae M. Graham chapter 34 . 7/10/2015
Such a pleasant chapter, I loved how you put more characters there like Agni and Soma, Grell! omg i was waiting her appearance since you mentioned she will appear on your story. Such a kind of humored and kinda relaxing chapter besides all the internal battle Sebastian's is having with his dear master after Joanne's declarations, so i can't imagine at all who's going to die to be honest and the ones i'm thinking they could, idk that would be too predictable and for myself i don't see you like you're planning that, it's such a intriguing thing, so i'll wait for knowing the truth! for other side, thank you for the information about the Hijra! that's what i love about your story, showing us pretty interesting data. Ah, can't wait to read the next chapters and of course the climax, i know you'll rip my (our) hearts (?) i'm excited about it. Btw, i can't find you on tumblr :c i tried already the link and FF doesn't let me. Tsk, but i'll keep trying again, i'll be reading you again dear! take care. And of course, thanks for the update.
Saisei84 chapter 34 . 7/10/2015
So I'm quite tired but I read this chapter anyway as I was thrilled to see you had updated. I may just give it another go when I am more awake. :) I enjoyed the inclusion of Soma and Agni for your explanation during that scene. Very much appreciated. Love that you include bits like that. Grell was also a nice addition, and I think you wrote her wonderfully. She had that little bit of pep that she always does but the seriousness of why she's there still came to the forefront. Sebastian's agitation(?) was quite palpable in this chapter as well.

I have no predictions really for your next chapters and I, myself, do not find you predictable, but that is just me. I tend to not think ahead and prefer to stay in the moment til things unfold. I had a thought on what might occur at some point but it's only that, a passing thought that is probably not even close.

I so enjoy seeing you've updated and as always, am looking forward to your final chapters of this wonderful and beautifully written story of yours.
Mystitat chapter 34 . 7/10/2015
Oh, I do think I know who will be reaped. PM to follow.

You had me groaning when Agni and Soma showed up, because I thought there was only one way Soma could contribute to the story: by airing Joanne's secret and ruinning plans for the ball. I'm delighted that Soma instead did what Soma is best at, which is being a decent human being. What a delightful switcharoo.

I'm hoping Agni gets to contribute more too in future chapters. My fanfiction holy grail is exploring what surprises Sebastian, and Agni often surprises Sebastian.

I love the image of Sebastian brooding on the roof of the townhouse. It's a very cat-like image.

I can't help but feel that in the musical version of this fanfiction, Sebastian would be somehow obligated to escort Grelle to the ball. And I love that the chapter ended with Sebastian throwing Grelle's chainsaw back to a shinigami. Again.
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »