Reviews for A Magnificent Depravity
KayHearts chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
I can't even deal right now! After everything that happened this chapter, I'm so weak off of Sebastian catching Ciel and Joanne and he was just like... "Are you quite finished?"
Guest chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
So... you mean that of they wanted to... the possibility of a threesome isn't entirely out of view? XD JK, this chapter was great
Saisei84 chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
Wow... emotions all over the place. I'm so torn. A couple chapters ago I was looking forward to Ciel and Joanne's furthering of their relationship but with this one, Ciel has confused me so, and I feel... off, so very off about this whole thing with Ciel and Joanne now. You've had Sebastian give Ciel his journal back and now I want to know what Ciel is thinking, especially with that bit at the end there.

Elizabeth's showing up should be interesting, but she sounded a little more serious than usual here so I look forward to that.

My brain is all mushed up at the moment, so I myself have not even a single guess as to who could be showing up next. I'm trying to think really on how Grell will fit in with your story. Grell I've noticed is usually only around when souls need collecting and Sebastian and Ciel happen to be in the vicinity as well, so it has me wondering what you will be writing soon. Either way, I'm sure it will be another wonderful addition to your story.

Have fun with your cosplay and take your time!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/4/2015
Gosh i hate joanne x Ciel...but ok,Seb was at leadt a bit affected. Let's see what Lizzy will bring sigh grell is awesomr yas! Just please I beg you no sex between him an Seb _ your writing as always 'exquisite ' my dear.
Aservis Roturier chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
Well I suppose if there's any characters feeling despair, a new moon's blackness would fit poetically. Or you could goo with the new beginnings motif I guess.

Well done.
promocat chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
it's hard for Sebastian to show tenderness-esp. during sex but ciel & joanne are rather overdoing it in his opinion
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
I started reading this yesterday and I am addicted. Your writing is awe inspiring. Your use of the language is sublime and your development of the story and the characters are something that most published authors lack. There is such an inconceivable depth to this story. To think I would become this invested in a fanfiction. It has answered all the questions I have ever had about Black Butler and added even more to them. I dread what is to come, knowing it will be a tragedy, but damn it! I can't stop reading, and I know this story is going to tear me apart. Seriously you should be so proud of yourself as a writer, and if you ever decide to write an original work and publish it I will be first in line for a copy.
KayHearts chapter 31 . 5/3/2015
I feel like what Sebastian think is happening is going to spark jealousy. I feel like stuff is about to get real...
Tsoi chapter 31 . 4/29/2015
Hello there. I've just finished reading the last two chapter of thid amazing story. Now don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against Joanne's character, and your idea of bringing him into this story has left me rather sceptical, to say the least.
But oh did I change my mind. You made me like his character, and I'm very excited to see how Joanne's and Ciel's relationship will develop.
And I really adore your style of writing from Sebastian's point of view. Actually, I think your the only author who can write his character as it really is (you see, many fanfictions are way too 'fluffy' as they would call it, and this seems unnatural to mee, as Sebastian is no mere human with human emotions).
This is also why I like the dark, melancholic atmosphere of this story, its sadness in general, and though I usually hope for happy-endings, in this case I wouldn't mind if it had no happy-ending.
So I hope you feel encouraged to write more!
(Please ignore any possible mistakes as English is only my third language.)
Midnight Self chapter 31 . 4/28/2015
I loved these two chapters, because Joanne had such a large role in them. I've said this before, but I'll say it again: You write Joanne beautifully. Perhaps - and this is just a suggestion - you should write a sort of spin-off about him, after you finish "A Magnificent Depravity."
An e-book would be lovely. However, because I don't usually buy e-books, I'd be sad if it resulted in this story taken down. Of course, above all else...what do -you- say to it?
cloks chapter 23 . 4/28/2015
OH HEARTBREAK HIGHWAY HERE I COME!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
So cute I love this chapter
jaena.eowyn chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
Omg, "in the heat of it." Gahhhh! I need to know exactly and in detail what that heat is! Hahaha Can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
cynthia chapter 31 . 4/24/2015
I WOULD BUY THIS BOOK IN A HARDCOVER.
Even an e book would be amazing.
This story continues to amaze me. I just hope this fic stays somewhat sebaciel. I like flirting with other ships but sebaciel is still ny otp.
Thanks for the update! Eager for more (: