Reviews for A Magnificent Depravity
promocat chapter 30 . 4/9/2015
sebastian is all about ciel-but he realizes there are some things he can't give ciel
Chelsea chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
Heeeey. It's my birthday today. Soooo.. y'know. If you wanted to update, that'd be cool ;) Sorry, I just love this story sooo much! 3
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 29 . 4/5/2015
AAARGH! THIS STORY MADE ME CRY SO MANY TIMES I CAN NOT EVEN EXPRESS THE FEELS IT WAS SO BITTERSWEET JUST NEVER EVER STOP WRITING OR ABANDON THIS STORY!
cynthia chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Having update withdrawals hope you're doing great and feeling better.
Elendil-sama chapter 29 . 3/16/2015
As always, your writing skills entrance me! I love your canon and what you do with the characters. And as you said in your previous chapter, I don't mind a bit of disctraction myself! Everything I read so far is wonderful and of great quality. Good luck for the rest of it, I'm sure I'll enjoy it very much! And always, ALWAYS write for YOU before anything else, because you're doing the hardest part and need to enjoy it yourself. Thanks again!
Midnight Self chapter 29 . 3/17/2015
Over my usual praise/worship for the general quality of your writing and your beautifully intricate depiction of Sebastian and Ciel's relationship, I have to say this: I. LOVE. What you did with Joanne. Honestly, he is so pretty, nice, and temptingly undeveloped that yes, he completely deserves a plot all to himself. And THANK YOU for giving him that :D Ugh, I can never get enough of this story, and I'm pretty sure I'm tempting danger here, because if all your plans don't change, your hints are making me think I'll be left with one huge heartbreak when all's said and done. But! It'll be well worth it...so keep writing :)
BHKJF783598 chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
I started to read your fic some weeks ago and had to stop at this chapter for how overwhelmed I felt. I can tell you something broke inside me while reading this chapter in particular and has changed since then. The dialogs are utterly marvelous and I do feel a dark atmosphere surrounding me and everything else. I love what you did with Elizabeth, how she seems so mature and different but so in-character at the same time. Here a found something I rarely find in other fanfictions: true erotism.

The way you describe everything has made me believe things I would never have imagined about the characters and I can't help but wonder what will happen at the end of this stunning story.
Feliz chapter 29 . 3/9/2015
I just wanted to tell you that I find you to be an OUTSTANDING writer. Not just because your grammar and word choice are on point (and don't make me squint in pain), but You write with depth. Your view and take on certain topics, such as kindness, is really interesting and great. Just the little things throughout the story. I highly appreciate rare writers like you
Guest chapter 29 . 3/9/2015
Lovely chapter, definitely the lit this story needed. You even managed to make me giggle a bit towards the end. Says Wilde.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
I don't think that you're predictable, it's just that people want another sebaciel scene. It's up to you whether or not there is one ;)
And this chapter was very, very good! You captured Joanne's essence very well in my opinion! Looking forward to the next chapter, as always. :) And I get the feeling Ciel will think he should get with Joanne to make Sebastian jealous, or think that it's his idea, and he'll tell Sebastian as such and then Seb's pride will get the best of him and he'll admit his true intentions for inviting him there. Am I right? ;)
promocat chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
very good-i like how joanne & ciel are having such a conversation-that's rare at any time between 2 people(who are not philop. or poets)
Cynthia chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
Hey, nothing wrong with hope!
Loooved this update. So much character development and plot progression. Cant wait to read more!
Saisei84 chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
I write reviews here and there but I'm not one to write them without sounding... weird at times. Just wanted to say I really love Joanne's personality and I'm eager to learn more of him and see how this goes... hopefully in a good way. I also really enjoyed Ciel in this chapter. I don't have anything to add on that, I just loved his dialogue and his relaxed attitude at times. It was a very pleasant read.
Mystitat chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
"Says Wilde."

Oh, you are truly wicked.

I will gladly wait months for 7000 word updates. And I'm not worried from an OTP standpoint; on the contrary, Joanne is a perfect relationship foil for Sebastian. Whereas Sebastian cannot stomach true kindness due to his nature, Joanne has nothing but true kindness to offer.

It seems like there might be a conflict between Sebastian bringing in Joanne so that he can distract Ciel's attentions away from himself, and the demon's cultivation of a delicious meal for himself. If he allows Ciel to approach peace through friendship or a relationship with Joanne, won't it ruin his dinner? I can't wait to see if/when/how that will be handled...
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »