Reviews for A Magnificent Depravity
Livi n.n chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I really like this story, even though it's taken an extremely dark twist with no hope of returning to the little bit of light it might have had in the beginning. It kind of makes me wonder what Yana Toboso would've done about Sebastian being a demon when she was going to make Kuro a hardcore yaoi. I like the dark direction this is heading in, and the feelings that are being poured out from both sides. I look forward to continue reading .
DeadlyMidnightshade chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
This is amazing, and so elegantly written, please keep writing!
Melissa chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
Awesome, 10 out of 10!
I just finished reading all the chapters (for now) and I'm really exided to read the comming chapters :)
If you could update soon would be great, I'll keep my eyes open ;)
Rrenell chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
Excellent. Excellent conflict, finally all the feelings are starting to come out. Good, good. I swear, this is better than an ABC drama. Keep up the good work and just elaborate on Ciel's response to Sebastian's sentiments. Other than that, excellent work. Keep posting! :)
Courtney chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
This chapter was amazing, I completely agree with you on the way Sebastian would feel about the situation. Demon nature pushes for him to savor Ciel's soul yet his mind wants to keep him around even though he knows his heart will never feel the emotions to make the relationship work. He feels guilty as a result since his lack of "human" emotions is causing Ciel pain thus making his soul that more appealing which keeps the vicious circle going. Beautifully written chapter, and also I agree with you about Mey-Rin, she is in no way innocent in all this, she pushed Sebastian to fat, and after all he is a demon.
janiyah chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
This was amazing and dramatic conversation was written perfectly
Darth Vader C11 chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
YESS! UGH the raw fucking emotion seeping from these seething words! It's MINDBOGGLING how illuminating this chapter is, each character opens himself up in some way or another to show his true colors and where his loyalties lie (Or her). I love the guilt and feral hunger dripping from Sebastian right now. The pain and slowly shattering promise of prestige from Ciel. Ugh. All the secrets have come out, the shit has hit the fan, and LITERALLY all hell has, or is about to, come loose. It's gorgeous. Feed me more of these stunning words dead author.
Jac chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Excellent. Everyone is so fucked up.
Killazgirl chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
Thanks for the warning, I've loved your story so far. And damn that last chapter hurt like hell because i really wanted a classic happy ending, but at the same time it all made sense and i couldn't imagine it would have ended otherwise. I'm going to put off reading the next chapter for a bit, I need to catch my breath from reading the last one. Anyway what I really wanted to say (or maybe it's better to say: what i really wanted to ask) is: how do you manage to write so beautifully? And can you teach me, please?

Hugs and kisses from the Netherlands!
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
Sebastian u fricking dick head what the fuck r u doin ever heard of butter? Couldn't u butter up what u said instead if mixing it in with chilli a shit load of petrol and settin it on fire? Did that ever go throu ur fucking genious perfect lil head? Evn sheldon from big bang theory could do better! Fuck that alot better! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Aww poor Ciel he's just got hormones and puberty and shit u can't blame him he's as innocent as finny!
Aww poor meyrin she was just lonely and hight achieving and wht she get? Hit on the face by some bi-polar dipshit.
Good old bard gotta love bard he's epic.
Wow I did alot of bitchin but can u blame me?
I also watched season3 ep4 of the walking dead :,( sooo sad!
KuraiNikkoLovesYou chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
I love this chapter. Omg this is so sad, I love it. I really, really enjoy this story XD ugh Sebastian is such a wonderful character in this. Very true to his original character, its amazing how you can write so agonizingly good. Please have the next chapter come soon! I look forward to see how this story ends
Dream 1997 chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
I'm already waiting for the next chapter. Please UPDATE soon :)
promocat chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
now everyone is upset!Sebastian has rarely if ever felt guilt & meyrin went to far-& poor ciel is caught between his knowledge that sebby is a demon & still loving him
wiltedviolets chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into when I started reading this fic. It was on a big list a friend of mine gave me of Kuroshitsuji fic recs, and I was a little skeptical at first - I have a strong aversion to because I hate the formatting and it's significantly harder to navigate than ao3, plus in my experience a lot of SebCiel fic doesn't gel that well with the canon characterization, and I'm not usually crazy about first person pov - so I was pleasantly surprised when I read the first few chapters and the characters actually felt and sounded like themselves and there were actual FEELINGS and THINGS HAPPENING beyond just smut. (And you got me to actually read a multichapter fic on , which is an accomplishment in and of itself.)

Then it got heavy. Then it got heavier. And suffice to say the only way to heal the giant gaping hole left in my chest has been binge-reading fluffy swimming anime fanfiction, because the last few chapters have just left me feeling hollowed out and empty. In the best possible way, of course. Then just when I thought I was whole again, you updated. Suffice to say, this story has broken me and I have loved every horrific minute of it.

I love the complexity of what Sebastian is feeling right now, and I love the dynamic you've created between him and Ciel. I've been waiting for the Mey-Rin thing to come to a head, and you certainly didn't disappoint with it. My heart hurts for these two, for what Ciel wants and Sebastian isn't able to give. I'm anxious to see how you end this, even though I know it's not going to be pleasant.
Midnight Self chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
Every chapter gets even better. Seriously, other than minor little typos here and there, you haven't done a single thing wrong in my book. This is now my favorite non-AU Kuro fanfic :D I loved Sebastian in this chapter. Despite the very non-canon situation (or very canon, depending on how you see it), Sebastian is as Sebastian-y as ever :) Except the feelings. None of us are used to darling Sebby having feels, much less suffering from them. My favorite part was when Ciel asked if Sebastian had slept with Meyrin and he answers (that smartass), "Well, there was no sleeping." Ohmigosh, that was hilarious.
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »