Reviews for The Man I was named after
danceinfinitize chapter 40 . 9/23/2013
omg, this is so touching! i cried when i read this. please don't let edward die! i hope he and bella will be together again :)
JFVM chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
oh wow plz keep going it is getting better and better
ksatriabawangmerah chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
wow the story's really great and have unique idea, i only read 3 chapter and i already fall in love..
but something bug me.
why EJ try to find cullen's address from the school? i mean he realized edward is his father, its means he supposed to know he is 25 years old like his mother. maybe bella put the word vampire, but he can't be knew that his father its actually a vampire (and have to go to the school), right?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 40 . 9/22/2013
Oh boy now what? I love it.
Wordzilla chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
I have to say: I like the story and all... not really that believable. I agree with the hurtful review. Have you read any other fanfics that go like this? Bella is alot different, I feel. But I really do love what your doing with the story! I think it's freaking awesome! (lol) :) Do some more stories like this! You have talent.
X.summergrey.X chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
what!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 39 . 9/10/2013
Cool
Princess Alexandria chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
I think EJ still needs to hate him. Bella is clearly crazy to forgive so easily, so someone needs to hold him truly accountable.
JFVM chapter 39 . 9/8/2013
oh wow dont make him join there have to another way
danceinfinitize chapter 39 . 9/8/2013
oh its sad that edward wants to join the volturi! can you not allow him to do that?
CaitlenC89 chapter 38 . 9/6/2013
Wow that was intense... I love it
JFVM chapter 38 . 9/5/2013
ph wpw poor em i hope he and rose will be ok after all this
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 38 . 9/5/2013
Wow what's next?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 37 . 9/5/2013
Marvelous chapter I love it.
Chamsdi chapter 38 . 9/5/2013
this was so intense especially the end
319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »