Reviews for The Man I was named after
JFVM chapter 37 . 9/4/2013
u dont have to explain to me what been going on your life i understand where u are coming from alot and u needed time alone but i am glad u are back with an wonderful story to write
ellaryne chapter 37 . 9/4/2013
love it
L Christine chapter 37 . 9/4/2013
I was really excited when I checked for updates tonight and saw the new chapter but before I get to what I want to say about the chapter I want to say a couple of things to you. I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you're finding your way through okay. It sounds like you're struggling but as someone who has been through a lot of loss and a lot of pain, I can promise you it gets better. The best thing to do in times of grief or sadness is to concentrate on what makes you happy and what makes you feel like you, if writing is that for you I hope you don't give up on it. And don't worry about how often you can update, if you can't do it as often as you like, don't feel guilty or make yourself feel bad...there are a lot of other stories I follow that take a really long time to update (we're talking months in between usually) so don't worry about it, whoever is loyal to you and your story will stay loyal.

Okay now about the chapter...I LOVED it! I realize the Cullens aren't actually human so it's not totally accurate to say this but Carlisle and Esme are only human...everybody breaks at some point and I think they were both due. I was glad to see them both shatter...something about those scenes are really raw and honest and I think they can tell you a lot about a person to hear what they say when they go to pieces. I really enjoyed the chapter and I'm really excited to see what happens next...whenever you can post it.
CaitlenC89 chapter 37 . 9/4/2013
Love it and take the time you need Hun death hurts in so many ways I'm sorry to hear about your loss
danceinfinitize chapter 36 . 7/11/2013
can you please continue this? ive been reading it on mobile and i really really LOVE it. i find that your style of writing attracts me alot and you are my favourite writer on fanfiction! please please continue this story!

Madelynn chapter 36 . 6/28/2013
I love this don't end it. Its is hard to know things from the book that don't happen in this but maybe have some thing different and make a new chapter from Sam's point of view or add more people to the pack.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 36 . 6/25/2013
Alice is coming back
Cookie dough chapter 36 . 6/25/2013
Please finish the story. It is really good and I want to continue reading it. Ps. If u can please try and update more often.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 36 . 6/24/2013
L Christine chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
Answered my question...yet again lol. I wasn't sure if EJ was going to have a secret or not (I think I remember asking you before) but now I have my answer. And Alice is coming back, finally! Yay! Is she going to forgive Jasper? Where did the intense anger come from that Jasper empathed when he hit her? He said Jacob passed right by an open window, and that set him off (to hitting Alice) I think anyway but I'll go back and look, but do we know yet where all the anger came from? What was so intense that it caused Jasper to hit Alice?, something he would never ever do in a million years. And are Rosalie and Emmett going to patch up? Will Emmett forgive Rosalie? Will something extreme have to happen to get his attention? All good I know this particular story is starting to get kind of long but I feel like if you want to continue it (and you have the story ideas to do it) you absolutely should. However if you do decide to end it, please don't just stop updating the story and leave us hanging. Please, if you can, at least bring the story to some kind of resolution. Please.
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
AH! I love it! I certainly don't think "it's getting washed out". I freaking love it! :D I loved EJ's rant! :D
JFVM chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
w2g ej telling his secret plz keep going
Anne.girl11 chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
I want this story to never end! I totaly love it! Please post soon!

Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
I love this story so do not dare to stop writing it!
midns chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Hi im loving this story, I would love to see Alice come back and a good twist would b for Leah to imprint on EJ. Looking forward to more.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »