Reviews for The Man I was named after
Anne.girl11 chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
I want this story to never end! I totaly love it! Please post soon!

Laterzzz...
Anne
Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
I love this story so do not dare to stop writing it!
midns chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Hi im loving this story, I would love to see Alice come back and a good twist would b for Leah to imprint on EJ. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/21/2013
I love your story! It is so creative i would never think of something like this. Just a little suggestion maybe Rosalie and Emmet adopt a baby as rosalie wantsit so bad. It would really add something new.
Im desperately waiting for the next chapter, hope it will be up soon.
Mrs.HDonor chapter 35 . 6/19/2013
This is excellent, please continue! Does EJ have a secret? Also Bella should use her power more! I wonder if it works on gifted humans or werewolf powers...could she use it to go wolf or at least tap into their whole internal conversation thing?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Ooh! I like that gift! Creative!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I Love your story but I wondered if you and your fans maybe could read my book it is called The Watcher From The Past
s/9202063/1/The-Watcher-From-The-Past
Alicia Donnelly chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
This whole book was really good, I liked it because it was different. It was food the way it's the complete opposite of what happened in the book. It is very interesting and I can't stop reading it. I has a great storyline. It would be great if the Cullens decided to face the Volturi and become the royalty of the vampire world. I hope that there family make amends with each other. I don't think it should be to soon though. Alice should definitely apologise for the pain she has caused her family, but they will be glad because they all needed to be truthful with each other. This is a really good story and please try and make lots of great chapters soon.
L Christine chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
Haha in an effort to see the magic happen, I thought I'd review. I'm really tired right now so it may be short (and I make no promises that it will be coherent lol) but I want to at least say something. I did like this chapter, I feel like it was more of a filler to kind of explain some things, but it was necessary. I do think you may have possibly answered my question from the last chapter review though, why Jacob was so angry that he made Jasper that angry. Was he just angry at himself because the pack was coming and he had caused it? I mean, that's what I'm thinking but maybe I'm wrong... Anyway going along with what I said before and what you've said in the chapters regarding responsibility of these secrets it's easy to see why Alice had broken under the pressure. I don't think she's crazy like "Jacob" said in this chapter I just think the weight of everything she carried, plus the fact the Volturi were coming, plus the love of her life abused her which was such a betrayal it probably brought her world crashing down around her...she just broke. She was angry and hurt and just wanted to lash out. I do like that Jacob seemed to be so understanding when it came to the Cullens and their feelings, regarding Forks and everything else. It makes me wonder if there is a stand off between the Cullens and the wolves, what side will Jacob truly be on now? I know this is the fan fiction and not the real series (therefore you probably want it to be a little bit different) but through his eyes, it still kind of seems like his alliance is shifting. One question though that I literally just thought about and am now embarrassed to ask. I'll go back and look but...before all of this, did Bella ever know that Jacob was a wolf? Because if this picks up from New Moon...if she was pregnant then the events wouldn't have unfolded the same way they did in the original story and maybe she never found out? Also if there were wolves in Forks, how come they didn't help/save Bella when Victoria came back for her? Bella could set it up for Jacob to help EJ find the Cullens but she couldn't tip him off about Victoria? That's what's making me think maybe she didn't know...I don't know. And please don't take this as a criticism, I don't mean it that way, it's just late and I'm over thinking things lol.
Well I hope you enjoy the trip to DC and I look forward to the next post. (Whenever it may be.)
amanda.duty.7 chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
So will leah IMprint on em that'd kind b interesting
So would that psychics ability to change rose hmm maybe she a vampire in disguise who has a power hmmmm think about it
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
Good point mr Black. I love it.
JFVM chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
oh wow when is alice going to come back
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »