Reviews for The Man I was named after
Guest chapter 35 . 6/21/2013
I love your story! It is so creative i would never think of something like this. Just a little suggestion maybe Rosalie and Emmet adopt a baby as rosalie wantsit so bad. It would really add something new.
Im desperately waiting for the next chapter, hope it will be up soon.
Mrs.HDonor chapter 35 . 6/19/2013
This is excellent, please continue! Does EJ have a secret? Also Bella should use her power more! I wonder if it works on gifted humans or werewolf powers...could she use it to go wolf or at least tap into their whole internal conversation thing?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Ooh! I like that gift! Creative!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I Love your story but I wondered if you and your fans maybe could read my book it is called The Watcher From The Past
Alicia Donnelly chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
This whole book was really good, I liked it because it was different. It was food the way it's the complete opposite of what happened in the book. It is very interesting and I can't stop reading it. I has a great storyline. It would be great if the Cullens decided to face the Volturi and become the royalty of the vampire world. I hope that there family make amends with each other. I don't think it should be to soon though. Alice should definitely apologise for the pain she has caused her family, but they will be glad because they all needed to be truthful with each other. This is a really good story and please try and make lots of great chapters soon.
L Christine chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
Haha in an effort to see the magic happen, I thought I'd review. I'm really tired right now so it may be short (and I make no promises that it will be coherent lol) but I want to at least say something. I did like this chapter, I feel like it was more of a filler to kind of explain some things, but it was necessary. I do think you may have possibly answered my question from the last chapter review though, why Jacob was so angry that he made Jasper that angry. Was he just angry at himself because the pack was coming and he had caused it? I mean, that's what I'm thinking but maybe I'm wrong... Anyway going along with what I said before and what you've said in the chapters regarding responsibility of these secrets it's easy to see why Alice had broken under the pressure. I don't think she's crazy like "Jacob" said in this chapter I just think the weight of everything she carried, plus the fact the Volturi were coming, plus the love of her life abused her which was such a betrayal it probably brought her world crashing down around her...she just broke. She was angry and hurt and just wanted to lash out. I do like that Jacob seemed to be so understanding when it came to the Cullens and their feelings, regarding Forks and everything else. It makes me wonder if there is a stand off between the Cullens and the wolves, what side will Jacob truly be on now? I know this is the fan fiction and not the real series (therefore you probably want it to be a little bit different) but through his eyes, it still kind of seems like his alliance is shifting. One question though that I literally just thought about and am now embarrassed to ask. I'll go back and look but...before all of this, did Bella ever know that Jacob was a wolf? Because if this picks up from New Moon...if she was pregnant then the events wouldn't have unfolded the same way they did in the original story and maybe she never found out? Also if there were wolves in Forks, how come they didn't help/save Bella when Victoria came back for her? Bella could set it up for Jacob to help EJ find the Cullens but she couldn't tip him off about Victoria? That's what's making me think maybe she didn't know...I don't know. And please don't take this as a criticism, I don't mean it that way, it's just late and I'm over thinking things lol.
Well I hope you enjoy the trip to DC and I look forward to the next post. (Whenever it may be.)
amanda.duty.7 chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
So will leah IMprint on em that'd kind b interesting
So would that psychics ability to change rose hmm maybe she a vampire in disguise who has a power hmmmm think about it
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
Good point mr Black. I love it.
JFVM chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
oh wow when is alice going to come back
Dixie.f.9 chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
Where is the wisdom of the pack? Bella chose this life. As for Em and Rose she has a ton of work to do to save her marriage and her life in the Cullen family.
L Christine chapter 34 . 6/8/2013
As always I was so happy to see the new chapter today! So apparently the Volturi is coming and now the pack is coming...I want Rosalie and Emmett back together, I'm just going to say it. Normally I wouldn't give my opinion like that to an author because I generally try to just let the story happen through your vision but I love Emmett too much (as a character) to see him so broken and dead. And Rosalie...I know she tends to get a bum rap as a stuck up, angry bitch but she's only human (so to speak) and it's understandable that if she had a chance at something she had wanted so much but thought she had lost's understandable she would have to at least check into it. The thing is her and Emmett have never really been tested...that we know of, there's never really been anything (or anyone) that tried to tear them apart or mess with them. Granted Rosalie always wanted a baby but that was just something she had to accept, it wasn't a real trial they had to go through. There was no two ways about it, it just was. Now it seems like EJ might be the only secret left so I'm guessing after that Alice should be back. Unless he doesn't have a secret, in which case Alice should be on her way back now since everything is out in the open. Although unless I missed it, which is possible and I will go back and check, but I thought Jasper was empathing Jacob too when he hit Alice but Jacob's secret doesn't really explain why he would be so angry. (Unless maybe it's still coming. Or maybe he just meant it was EJ's anger he was feeling and Jacob walked by the window at that moment?) One thing I'm thinking is that maybe when the pack comes or when the Volturi come...maybe something will happen and Rosalie will save Emmett? Or she'll take a "bullet" that was meant for him? Something needs to shake her awake so she can realize just how much she really does love Emmett. I'm sorry, I know I thought I was done with them too but it just makes me sad. Anyway very excited for the next chapter...whenever you can post it. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
No her skin would hav fully healed! Sorry. Everything else is amazing i was just a bit angry
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »