Reviews for The Man I was named after
dazzled eyes22 chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
I went through this venture with an open mind as the story evolved and blamed Edward for everything under the sun. After reading this chapter, I have no sympathy or rooting value in Bella or Edward after that reveal. How does he so willing accept and trust her after the harsh things she revealed and decisions she made with his very own father? I just don't get it. What she did was far worse than anything he ever did by leaving to protect her.
L Christine chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
Okay...I can not even begin to tell you how HAPPY I am right now. Not only is there a new chapter...but it's also in the POV of my favorite Cullen! Emmett is literally my favorite character (aside from the Bella and Edward). I love how loyal and protective he is, and the relationship between him and Rosalie is pretty priceless...and you have captured it all my dear. I love how she called him stupid (I'm not even sure why, but for some reason I laughed out loud reading that) and I love how she smacked him in the face. And spit on him, that was truly precious. More Emmett would not be a bad thing, if that is how you plan your story to go. I am pretty happy to know the mystery of the missing power cord has been solved and I am very much looking forward to your next chapter. (Whenever you can get it posted.) I do just have one question though. Given that we already know what happened to Esme, I'm just interested to see how you are going to handle the "confession" so it doesn't seem too...repetitive. However you do it I'm sure it will be great. Can't wait!
Prince Carlisle of Equestria chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
sweet who would have thought that esme would cheat on carlisle with Aro volturi i love it keep up the good work.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
Wow what's next? I love it.
RobstenLover93 chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
love it, stupid emmett -.-
ellaryne chapter 31 . 6/5/2013
Wonder what he did
L Christine chapter 31 . 6/5/2013
I was so happy when I checked for updates today and saw this new chapter. I'm sure you've probably been busy but it's just been so long, I've just missed it. Anyway I really liked this chapter. I love the saga (maybe possibly a little bit too much haha) but I never really thought about the effect other people's emotions had on Jasper and possibly how he reacted in certain situations. Obviously domestic violence isn't okay and Jasper was not justified in doing it but I thought you explained it well, without making him look like a monster. Very much looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you can upload it. :)
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 31 . 6/5/2013
Wow what's next?
JFVM chapter 31 . 6/5/2013
oh wow plz keep going i love it
SaveMe2017 chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
This is starting to become an amazing story.
ellaryne chapter 30 . 4/4/2013
Love it
Death By Insanity chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
More! Oh gosh what else is there. I can't believe that everyone is hating so much on Esme right now. I just wish that someone would listen to her. ROSE would. Rosie would believe her. Alice won't, Edward won't, but Rose would cause Rose would be able to "step into her shoes". Poor Esme. I thought there was maybe something else going one w/ Bella and Carlisle but at least it was only that.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 30 . 4/2/2013