Reviews for The Man I was named after
midns chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
Hi I just wanted to say thank you. You are a great writer. I may have come across your story later than most but it has been wonderful to read and I can't wait for more. I am going to follow you and this story. Please keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more thank you.
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
oh...I was thinking something TOTALLY different. LOL Dirty minded me! :D HA! I love it!
Anne.girl11 chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
Awesomeeeeee ,so that were the next two... Does EJ also have some lies? Hope you post soon!

X Anne
L Christine chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
I was wondering how you were going to make it work and totally made it work! And it all made sense and it ended relatively well. I LOVED IT! Ok. So does that cover Carlisle AND Bella's secrets, or does Carlisle have another one? So far, I think we've covered Bella, Carlisle, and Esme. Which leaves Jasper (which I'm guessing his secret is that he hit Alice), Emmett, and Rosalie. And was EJ in the room? I can't remember right now. Anyway...can NOT wait for the next chapter!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
They cleared the air.
CaitlenC89 chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
*Claps loudly* l
RobstenLover93 chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
thank god it was nothing bad! Im glad it was just that Carlisle knew of Bella's pregnancy, thank god! Love the story so far :)
L Christine chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
Thank you so much for telling me about the other chapter. I had seen it when I was reading 28 but then I sent the review and forgot about it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Haha lol. So...Bella and Carlisle?! What could possibly have happened between those two?! I'm trying to figure this out...All of this happened after Edward left her in NM so I'm trying to think of any scenes between her and Carlisle and the only one I can think of right now is when Carlisle was bandaging her up and they were talking...unless you're going to make up something else...I know they didn't sleep together (thank you for putting that to rest lmao) Hmm...something that would be big enough to upset Edward potentially...maybe Bella confided something to Carlisle that she has yet to tell Edward...I'm truly intrigued and also very excited for the next chapter! (Can 30 happen as quickly as 29 happened this afternoon after I read 28? Because that would be very cool haha lol. J/k.)
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?! I can't wait to find out what everyone did! I'm DYING to know!
L Christine chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
Ok, very excited this Esme issue has now been resolved. It makes me so sad this happened to Esme but if it was going to happen at all, I know this is odd to say b/c it's not like I advocate it in any way, but at least Esme didn't really cheat. And it makes sense why she never told Carlisle, she didn't want to start something that could cost any of her family their lives potentially...but wouldn't Alice have known that? I'm thinking Alice is just fed up with knowing all the secrets and knowing there are secrets to begin with. I think she is just trying to bring everything out in the open but it's not necessarily going about it in the right way...I think she's just fed up...and which part of the whole Jasper thing am I right about? Haha lol the empath part?...That was all that made sense to me but maybe that's just me...and by the way, I have to tell you how happy I am that when I signed in today there was a new chapter! I love this story and I can not wait for the next chapter and to see what happens!
Dimka's chick chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
Ohhh, Interesting Info... Can't Wait!
RobstenLover93 chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
they must have done something horrible, maybe they knew what was happening with Esme! I don't know, but i really want to know!
the newest daughter chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
I think i would of just left and tore out some trees maybe carry one back to hit Eddy with
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
HA! I was right about the whole Esme/Aro thing! Yeah, once Carlisle finds out Aro is going to be a dead dead man!...if you can even call him a man.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
Beginning to feel like I stepped into a nightmare.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »