Reviews for The Snake and the Spider, Old
Awesome update
Man I really hope you come back to this some day because it is amazing!
Shattering chapter 5 . 8/2
Harry seems more like a punk actually than Hawkeye...he is wound up like some little teenager. I was hoping you would picture him more like an assassin than a schoolboy that he was in books. Always screaming and raging.
Shattering chapter 4 . 8/2
You use some adjectives too frequently. For example 'emotionless'. Use other words for a change, some synonyms or better yet let the readers come to that conclusion for themselves.
naturefire chapter 11 . 6/30
mou.. Im experiencing a very weird mixture of emotions right now, I definitely love your story but Im also rather scared/disappointed/anticipating/shocked e.t.c(something) of how Natasha reacted to harry just now. No idea why but Im getting very emotional over those two last lines of chapter 11.
Ftxfusion24 chapter 11 . 6/6
please do more
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 11 . 4/26
noooooooooooooooooooo poor natasha
You took a story that was going well and turned it into absolute crap within a few chapters
I don't think your portraying black widow correctly umm no offense it's just my opinion and lay off with the to thick accent ..please?
shit fic worst one ever
YaGirlMo chapter 11 . 1/10
Sad to see this story hasn't been updated in a while. Hopefully you'll continue. I'll be waiting. Although, I have to say you have no right (Or I guess you do, it's your story, but you know what I mean) to abandon this story when it was just getting exciting, like seriously? You have no shame. I still love you though, only for writing this. I'll be back to check on this again soon, and hopefully it will be recently updated. But let me not push it.
kabir0399 chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Very nice
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
heath08 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Pretty good. I'll give you an eight.
I'm just at the point where he's torturing Boris.
Ilessthan3KH chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Hey, I was just wondering where you had intended the story to go from here or if you'd ever finish it? It's a fascinating twist, harry taking in Natasha instead of the other way around and you did a great job with it! I hope you are able to continue it :)
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »