Reviews for The Snake and the Spider, Old
Guestinator chapter 5 . 9/21/2020
And now the random scene with Hawkeye to bring in SHEILD and have Natasha torture so Harry feels guilty to bring them closer. Wow, that is just... Bad writing. Good luck with the story but damn.
Guestinator chapter 3 . 9/21/2020
Why does Harry feel that way, why does he care, why isn't he just leaving, why put himself at more risk with such a shitty and iffy 'partner'?

You have yet to explain this at all, and as this is all Key Points To The Plot Of The Story it becomes a large annoying plothole that pretty much ruins the story.
Fio Gonzlz chapter 9 . 6/16/2020
With just happend? Omg, in loving thissssss
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
An author who has to retard his characters to have the plot advance has very poor writing skills. If that’s your only card to play, you really should not be a writer. You are sad and pathetic and I shall be passing over anything else of yours in the future.
ankitmahat chapter 3 . 4/17/2020
It's almost pathetic how helpless he is sometimes despite being a wizard. Almost makes me want to drop this fanfic.
HadEv chapter 1 . 3/9/2020
Its better you place the translation beside the original in the story..
Its a bit useles for me to read it in note.. Especially a long translation
Megan chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
Heere's a little bit of irony for you - I just started reading the Trudi Canavan books again. I've started with Age of the Five this time.

But high five for a fellow fan!
Lily chapter 11 . 5/30/2019
I enjoyed this story very much up until the last two chapters, it would be nice to see an update.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2019
Ch5 and seriously fuck off with your plot twists, why have her kidnapped? Why make harry retarded enough not yo check for cameras, to drink, and most of all use magic before checking if its safe? Stop hypong mc to nerf his iq by a 100 in a chapter just for a plot twist
Jestersky98 chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
Should probably add the russian translation in the actual chapter and not in the notes...
alec-potter chapter 11 . 1/14/2019
It was a great story.
Wish you had continued.
Smokeing chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Very good start enjoying it
leitora2 chapter 11 . 6/17/2018
Love this history, can you please continue?
Where can I find more storys like this one?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2018
Fucking bullshit. Complete fucking bullshit. Mr white? Hope he got raped by a gang with aids.
Tangere peripher chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
I utterly love it! I really hope you get into the mood to write some more after 5 years.
1,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »