Reviews for The Snake and the Spider, Old
Drake chapter 11 . 3/23
Please either update this one or the new version please
LadyEtelka chapter 11 . 3/22
Hello!
In answer to your question, I'm from Australia.
Though if you are asking where babies come from my answer is: ask your parents / guardians. :)
I usually lurk a bit, but I adore Fanfiction. When it comes to feeding my Fantasy addiction, Fanfics are my Hourly dose. (And I often lose hours reading them.) So to find a Riveting story like yours, is a Pure Joy.
It is gems like this that keep me searching through the predictable dross.
Please keep writing.

Yours Sincerely,
Lady Etelka.
misherukuro chapter 11 . 3/3
Brilliant fic thanks for the read. ,
Robert77833 chapter 11 . 3/2
This fic was really gripping. I have no idea why you abandoned it, or I'd be terribly looking forward to Harry and Natasha's reconciliation.
Insanity NPO chapter 9 . 1/19
What the fuck?
tH1s chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
It is almost 2015, please update the story! At least give it a proper ending
leeny.burns chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I'm really excited to see what you will do from here.
WeirdCornChip chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
How could you? :( dat cliffhanger doh. I hope harry is all like creepin on the avengers and stuff and yeah and he comes back and the tic marks are going up his neck or something. This is an awesome story with such an original idea for harry. Please write more soon. *Throws cupcakes into your house.* :D
WeirdCornChip chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I will rate :3 10
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Error:
The end:
You stopped writing, please fix.
paulmoss chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Loving the story, keep up the good work.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
We came from the depths of Hell and we're FUCKING PISSED ABOUT WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. HURRY UP, OR I'LL FIND YOU, TIE YOU UP, AND MAKE YOU WRITE IT.
I'll have you know that the cover of the spacebar key fell off, I typed that so... Violently. HURRY UP THOUGH. NOW. PLEASE, I'LLSELL MY SOUL FOR THIS BEAUTY! (NOT REALLY)
josecullenforever chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
OMG! you cant just leave the story like that! you HAVE to come and continue it, pretty please? :(
i want to see the reunion of black widow and basilisk :)).
hope you write soon.
Rookiereads chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Land of a thousand lakes! Well, one of 3,000.
doubledamn chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
We came from the place that spawns the most depraved, evil and innocent of all places... The INTERNET!

This is simultaneously great and frustrating. Like when you're reading something, or watching something and you REALLY want these two to get together or that guy to die (Joffrey) and you KNOW it' sgoing to happen but you're just so impatient and you ant to happen soon, but you alos want to know everything that happens in between and its all just...ARGHHH.

You know?

Of course you could always be a d*ck and just NOT get them back together. But then you'd be a d*ck and nobody likes someone whose a d*ck. Nobody.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »