Reviews for The Death Project
Rosette-99 chapter 3 . 10/25
For some reason I want Loki to succeed in taking Harry I don't know why but I just do. I think it's probably because I ship LokiHarry. Goodluck and I hope you continue this story.
hermonine chapter 5 . 9/22
Great story, update soon!
RatherFabulous chapter 5 . 8/26
I'm fairly particular about what I read and I'm really liking this fic. I hope to read more of it.
Don't let a lack of reviews get you down. Like eating an elephant, it's one bite at a time. As your story progresses, if you keep up the quality, they'll come.

A couple of truths I assert repeatedly to authors:
Don't let reviewers drive the bus. This is YOUR story.
If you receive flames, understand that they have no meaning outside of the flamer's need to assert a delusion of power. Like all bullies, flames are only about the bully's needs, not about their target.
Phantom Trainer chapter 5 . 8/9
please update/finish this story. i want to know how it goes till the end!

Phantom OUT!
Reaven'Reaper'Wolf chapter 5 . 7/21
i realy like this story i hope your going to take it up agin
Like the plot and writing though can't say I'm a big fan of crazy/evil/power-hungry Loki.
I hope Harry gets to "grow up" at some point! Getting stuck as a easily manipulable child/pawn can't be a very enjoyable state of being lol
FunnyDs1 chapter 5 . 4/19
will this actually be updated? I Love it a lot so I hope you haven't forgotten about is
Casbriel chapter 5 . 1/16
Please update soon :-)
Padfootette chapter 5 . 1/15
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 1/12
update please
kat1316 chapter 5 . 1/9
I dont care what you do I just want an update
ria55 chapter 5 . 1/5
This is good..Are you going to continue at all?
JulianneL chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Fury better be on his knees begging with sincerity and honest-to-god guilt and regret by the end of this because he is a biased, narrow-minded coward and bigot who feels the need to control everything more powerful than him.

on another note...Harry's just too ADORABLE!
trincam2011 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Hello, it's been a while since you last posted but I only picked up the story today.
I look forward to an update when you decide to do one. Thanks