Reviews for The Return of the Child
VSouthA chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Hey, do you have some news about a possible sequel for this story? I'm anxious to read more about Cass.
Ap chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Great! PLEASE UPDATE!
Adam chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hey, you say this history continues... I hope you do it. The relationship between Holmes and Cass is very interesting, and I want to see more about your OC. Please, don't stop!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
ZabuzasGirl chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Sorry about your grandmother.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
ZabuzasGirl chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Excellent update
ZabuzasGirl chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Bekaster chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Thanks for the answers. I see your point about Cass, and will be hunkering down to wait for those lessons that Mycroft and Watson have to teach her. I'm sure they will prove quite interesting. And I'm glad that Cass still has a challenge out there waiting for her in the valet, although it is nice to have small explanations and hints/foreshadowing when possible.
So sad that Mr. Cubitt got the bad end of this deal, but then that is exactly how it ended in Canon too. Cass' talk with depressed Holmes was good and very cute, and I liked reading about Cass and Holmes decoding the messages, especially Holmes copying some of Cass' work-rather amusing bit there.
Also, this: "He smirked. 'Do not let her sex deceive you.'" Rereading this, it could also mean that Holmes is telling Mr. Cubitt not to trust women. I don't know if that was intentional, but amusing nonetheless, and actually just the thing I would expect Holmes to say.
One small thing, Cass twice uses the word 'encode', and I think she means 'decode', rather.
I hope that Cass is right about using the code, and that we'll be seeing the 'dancing men' again in the future.
Waiting for the next chappy :D
Anonymous sorry chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Damn I wish some one would beta you, It's such a brilliant story. but you confuse my reading with glaze instead gaze, slipped instead of sipped and trouble instead of table. It ruins the atmosphere of the story. AND it has been happening A LOT in my fan-fiction reading and cause your story is so EPIC, I finally snapped. please don't hate me 0.