Reviews for Savior
the-anime-otaku chapter 4 . 9/1
Amazing. I read this story a while back and i suddenly remembered it so I searched for it. Fell in love again with this story. I know this might be annoying for an author but please do continue the story since it is utterly wonderful and draws you in so much! I may not be that in love with Naruto anymore but this story is definitely one of the best out there for time travel Naruto fanfics!
Izuna Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/28
amazing fanfic so far love it great job so sad
Why is this not updated..
This is really interesting :D
;-; please countinue this
Nanashi chapter 4 . 6/8
I love your story, its really good and I hope you update it soon along with your other stories (hint: they both have phoenix in their titles) ciao!
Johnny chapter 4 . 4/16
Wow that was a nice story
Asuara chapter 4 . 3/17
I love your. Chapters and can u make your next chapter quick plz
learn4ever chapter 4 . 3/14
This fic is so great !
Please update o
Happy person chapter 4 . 3/10
Sooo sweeeet i love those babies man i feel like hugging them( hugs her taddy tight). Please continue...
If you haven't read already you should read unplanned paternity by twintrouble its about baby naruto and kakashi as his adopted father its good too.
Again please update doctor chan...
little-semanggi chapter 4 . 2/22
i really like this! your description is vast and the plot are slow, but everything is perfect.
i like how you're picturing naruto as sasuke twins, as i know that the story about it are practically nonexistance.

i had back after 4 years and found this again, so it really would be good if you somehow continue this.
hope to see more of this!:D
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 4 . 2/7
Please continue! I've read fics about Naruto being reborn into Sasuke's family but at a different age and not as identical twins, so I would really like it if you continued this fic. I wanna know what happens next~
mangatown2010 chapter 4 . 1/12
It's amazing story ! Please don't drop it .:'(
Lazy Shika chapter 4 . 1/2
Really enjoying this story I hope you plan on updating soon, this is the third time I've read it just to make sure I don't forget it exists lol