Reviews for Savior
Please update
dan chapter 4 . 11/3
great story!
Fairynatsudragneel2345 chapter 4 . 10/27
Is Izana still the Jinjuroki of the nine tails or is it still in kushina.
JankaWolf9 chapter 1 . 9/24
Hey you still on this site? I found this story and its awesome so far please keep writing this looks like a really good idea and i want to see where its gonna go.
1eragon33 chapter 2 . 8/13
poor Karmana
TheNonDePlume chapter 3 . 7/15
I have to say that the breastfeeding was hilarious! I have never seen it as part of a timetravel story before, and honestly, I feel like it is the perfect way to show the conflict between being a baby and having foreign memories/emotions. And I love, love, love, that you are having Naruto unable to remember everything as a baby, taking brain development into consideration, because it is definitely true that no brain could remember and think clearly at the newborn stage. It is something that bothers me in a lot of time travel stories. Great story so far !
Darkness in shadowland chapter 4 . 7/4
I love this so much! I can't wait for you to come back to this! I love little sasu-kun and izana-kun! So ADORABLE!
northernlion196 chapter 4 . 6/28
noooo why is this fic dead

way better than all the tripe there is today. friggin stupid harem bs
cthulucoon chapter 4 . 5/29
I guess it won't happen but I'll still be following this story in case you want to write again. If someone feels like writing the following of this story or making something alike, please let me know.
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 4 . 5/8
Huh. I could've sworn I reviewed the last time I read. Ah well.

This is definitely one of my favourite fanfictions on this site. It's such an original turn on an old idea, and I enjoy the interactions and emotions of each character.

I like that Itachi, Chiyo and Sasori remember who they were before. I do wish that Rasa (the Kazekage) had remembered, but I suppose a Kage with knowledge of the future could be highly dangerous. Hopefully, you also intend for some characters like Zabuza, Haku and NAGATO (*squeals*) to remember who they are.

I can understand the time this has taken - I too have had difficulties with returning to a story due to personal issues/writer's block. But I do hope you find the time and drive to continue this - it really is a gem in the world of Fanfiction.
Tracer28 chapter 4 . 3/31
Woah... you sure know how to make me cry! I've been bawling my eyes out ever since the first chapter! This is really great!
dettahteen chapter 4 . 3/20
UPDATE please! I have re-read this story and it has potential, and I cannot wait until you update. I also love your Phoenix Rising stories as well
Spiral Reflection chapter 4 . 3/5
Too adorable.
I think one of the best things about this fic is that Naruto didn't IMMEDIATELY regain all of his memories. With most other time-travel fics I've seen that involve going this far back, they tend to gloss over how much the person remembered when they were just born. It's nice to see how Naruto is struggling to make connections with things and people from his memories and connect them to himself, especially considering that his mind isn't really developed enough yet to understand it all. Hope to see more of this someday, it's very good.